psipike02

The next phase of my life

So, now that Graduation is only 107 days away (not that I'm counting), just wanted to let everyone know that my absence from dz.com doing school stuff, flying to interviews, and going to meetings and info sessions has come to an end.

I have finally accepted my first full-time job!!!!!! AND I'M PUMPED!!!!

I'll be moving to Denver, Colorado and working for Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp. in early July. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

SO EXCITED!!!

This probably isn't as exciting for anyone else, but it is for me!!!!
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

I'm in the same graduation boat....but I am definitely not on interviews yet!! I think I'll jump my ney-neys off until spring break and worry about it then! :D

Congrats on the job-- thats cool beans.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

YIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!! We win!!! That's so great, Carl. I'm glad you'll be back soon. Guess I'd better start working on my fall rate and seeing if Derek can add more weight to that weight belt he's making me if I want to fly with you. ;)

(About 10 adult league people are going to Eloy next week to jump. Wanna come?)

:)
TPM Sister #102

hahahahah.....I hope you guys are better than me. It'll give me something to work towards..

There are no tunnels here and I haven't been able to jump since being out there, so you guys are probably WAY better than me...

However.....once I come out there....there's no more leaving. Which means I'll have the tunnel....ALL THE TIME....so enjoy it while it lasts haha ;)
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

So, now that Graduation is only 107 days away (not that I'm counting), just wanted to let everyone know that my absence from dz.com doing school stuff, flying to interviews, and going to meetings and info sessions has come to an end.

I have finally accepted my first full-time job!!!!!! AND I'M PUMPED!!!!

I'll be moving to Denver, Colorado and working for Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp. in early July. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

SO EXCITED!!!

This probably isn't as exciting for anyone else, but it is for me!!!!

Great Job! I know how ya feel...just graduated with my master's in nursing....haven't been quite motivated to find a job - still have to take my boards. But that is an exciting change in your life!:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Congrats on the job! Remember the two rules of the work world....

Rule #1. The Boss is always right. (Yes, "Boss" is ALWAYS capitalized!)

Rule #2. When the Boss is wrong, refer to rule #1.

This format also works with women. Just substitute the word "Female" for the word "Boss".