jenp9k

Service for Cliff Heller

Thank you for all the love you all have for Cliff. Thank you for the support you have shown me. I want to pass on the information for his service that I just received from his family;

Sunday Jan 7th at noon
Edgewater Hall
691 Bay St
Staten Island NY.

They wanted me to tell everyone that the Newark airport is the best choice. I hope some of you can make it.
Jen Osborne
408-688-1769
"Live as if you'll die tomorrow, learn as if you'll live forever." -Gandhi

RE: Cliff Heller
I am Cliff's cousin Cindy. (actually I am Cliff's fathers first cousin).
I want to thank all of you for your love and support.

Jen, I never met you (I will meet you this weekend). Thank you for for everything.

I hope those of you that want to attend his memorial service will be able to make it.

Cindy (aka CJ)

Hello everyone,

It is really nice to see how much all you skydrivers cared about Cliff and how he was given the best possible medical at the time of his accident. I am one of CLiff's cousins and we have spent some great times together over the years, including when he came and visited me in Denmark to go jumping in Sweden about 3-4 years ago. In fact, that was the last time I saw him.

He was an amazing person with a huge "spark" of life and intelligence. We had great times with music and political discussions, science discussions, etc..

Sadly, there is no way for me to fly from Copenhagen to Staten Island this weekend. I would love to see Russell, Brandie, Vickey, Craig, Sherman and you all but sadly, I won't be there in person, only in spirit.

scott heller

RE: Cliff Heller

I hope those of you that want to attend his memorial service will be able to make it.

Cindy (aka CJ)

Unfortunately not all of us who want to will be able to attend.
Cindy, to you and the rest of Cliffs family I'm wishing for you moments of peace in this trying time. I will be thinking about you (as I have been for the past week) and sending warm thoughts.
This sucks
m
Willy Wonka: We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

I wanted to put it out there, Everyone that can't make it to NY, I would like to do a Memorial jump or something for Cliff here at Davis saturday. Any suggestions???????????

If there is anything I can do for you Jen, let me know

Tiffany

Hello Tiffany,
Maybe we can coordinate something between us today. I'll put it together here in Zhills and we can try and get the loads up as close together as possible. Maybe a tracking dive here since cliff was always leading them while he was here.
510-306-6935
Michelle
Willy Wonka: We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

Michelle,
Thank you for your words of support. It's been 12 days since Cliff has passed unto the wild blue yonder (12/30/06). It doesn;t seem like it's getting any easier. I know eventually as time goes by it will. But for now, lets just say I wish it was December 29th, 2006. The memorial service held Sunday 1/7/07 was a tribute to Cliff. Not that what I'm going to say will make it any easier but how many people "DIE" doing what they truly love:S? At least it wasn't a lingering illness no tubes, no hospitals etc.
All I can say is he was way to young to leave us:(>:(.

Cliff's Cousin Cindy