BillyVance

Rosie vs Donald feud

Man, what is wrong with these two douchebags???

They need to get it on in a Celebrity Death Match!!!

Settle this bullshit once and for all!!

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Billy why do you give a fucking shit damn dude, are yiou turning into some chick...let it go man let it go
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Billy why do you give a fucking shit damn dude, are yiou turning into some chick...let it go man let it go

WWE put on their version of the feud last Monday. It was hilarious... Let the real ones do it themselves, it would be even funnier.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My opinion is that they are "pulling a Madonna" ...neither of them have been in the limelight lately and controversy gives them media attention and increases ratings...it's probably a private inside joke orchestrated by the two of them.;)

If that is their agenda, it is working since they were a topic on Jay Leno and Entertainment Tonight and it's a topic in such a small community as here.

WWE put on their version of the feud last Monday. It was hilarious... Let the real ones do it themselves, it would be even funnier.

to be honest the reality shit pisses me off dont watch it The dog whisperer and travel channel oh yes SCRUBS best show eveer

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

My opinion is that they are "pulling a Madonna" ...neither of them have been in the limelight lately and controversy gives them media attention and increases ratings...it's probably a private inside joke orchestrated by the two of them.;)

A bit like a few dz.commers:D

A bit like a few dz.commers:D

I wonder that as well...;)

to be honest the reality shit pisses me off dont watch it The dog whisperer and travel channel oh yes SCRUBS best show eveer

You know what, I don't even watch "The View". Never have. But this shit is all over the internet news... :S

Do you remember that movie where Rosie dressed up in a skimpy S&M outfit?

Yuck!
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Yuck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sick fuck

I just think the Donald is looking to get in on a little Domme action from Rosie.. he strikes me that in private he is a pathetic little sub in search of just the right Dominatirx..

Remember the Celebrity Death Match in Claymation?
Stop-action video of clay models. That was great.

Was that Saturday Night Live that used to air that?

It was on MTV. They even did some matches during a superbowl halftime.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Yuck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sick fuck

I just think the Donald is looking to get in on a little Domme action from Rosie.. he strikes me that in private he is a pathetic little sub in search of just the right Dominatirx..

buty you hope that in everyone:D

It was on MTV. They even did some matches during a superbowl halftime.

Yep, it was MTV... There were some classics. :D

When Rosie went on the war path about that clay akin "Homophobic comment" with kelly rippa I about shot someone!! I can't stand that woman. She is looking for anything to start a crusade over.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

One of the greatest shows ever!!! There's a new season starting in February. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

One of the greatest shows ever!!! There's a new season starting in February. :)
Blues,
Dave

Any recommendations of celebrity death matches we'd like to see this season? :ph34r:

I'd like to see a Jennifer Aniston vs Angelina Jolie rematch. :)
Rush Limbaugh and GWB in a tag team match against G.I. Joe and Kofi Annan.

Kevin Federline and Vanilla Ice vs. Bruce Springsteen and Neil Young.

And for a grand finale.....

STEPHEN HAWKING VS. CHRISTOPHER REEVES!!! >:(:D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

STEPHEN HAWKING VS. CHRISTOPHER REEVES!!! >:(:D

:DHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :D

Steve would win cuz Superman is ded...

Ya know what the opposite of Chris Reeve is? Christopher Walken!

Celebrity DeathMatch routinely uses the Time Machine to bring back dead celebrities...they could easily get Christopher Reeves. :D I just went to the website to beg for it and got distracted by an episode they're showing of William Hung vs Ricky Martin. Now I can't stop laughing. :D:D:D It's under Episodes - Tonight on Deathmatch if anyone cares. :D

Edit to add...I sent my suggestion in, telling they should bill it as "SuperGenius vs SuperMan, with all betting handicapped." :D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

I don't like her either, and that Kelly Ripa thing was beyond stupid BUTTTTTT stirring up controversy is pretty much what she gets paid to do on the View. From what I hear, the ratings have only gone up since she joined the show.

The Donald on the other hand is a public figure and very often the target/ subject of jokes. He only seems to retaliate against women no matter how many men make fun of him!

This current "feud" is all about drumming up ratings for the new season of The Apprentice- the show had one good season and has been going downhill ever since. He's run out of women to blame when the show finally tanks once and for all unless he decides to go after his daughter, so he's trying to get more publicity this way!