matt3sa

Experiences with buildarig.com?

I had bisness with Richard in past. I ordered Stilleto with
Mirage and was surprised by condition of gear. Service excelent , he even contact with Mirage to know about harness size for me. And all was shipped to Europe through my pall.
A+++

I'm kinda puzzled in the fact that he advertises several reserves on the classifieds for sale, which is how I came about finding his website.
I then go to his website and find 13 reserves in my size range for sale.
I email him to call me to make this a quick sale and all I get back is an email reply saying NONE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.

And can someone teach him how to take his caps lock off, or is he just screaming at everyone all the time?
:D

what's Richard Hazels problem ? His ads seem mental, and this is a response to an email I sent - THE ONLY ONE I HAVE EVER SENT HIM

" I RECALL - CONVERSING WITH YOU, IS A WASTE OF MY TIME. R"

Can somebody please explain this "businessman" to me ?

Not really. I've just bought some risers from him. His attitude was positive and professional. It was really nice to have business with him.

Thank you for answering my question. I think i will also make a habit of trying to respond to as many posts as I can.

Not really. I've just bought some risers from him. His attitude was positive and professional. It was really nice to have business with him.

Thank you for answering my question. I think i will also make a habit of trying to respond to as many posts as I can.

What is the reason of your sarcasm? Have I got recent experience ? Was I on topic?

Keep on bashing if you feel so. B|

Amazing! why would anyone who values your business say that?

People email me all the time for quotes, and I know only a few of them buy... but I always welcome them as potential buyers and friends - specially since most of the stuff I sell is through email! Nuts I say. Give us a chance and compare ;) [email protected]

Blue ones!
http://www.childrenofthesky.com

Freefly!

I thought I would chime in as I know Richard well and work with him very closely on our containers. Any off color comments that some of you may have received were all in jest I assure you.

Richard is a very interesting guy and may come off as being offensive but he is not that way at all.

He provides excellent customer service and always has the customer's best intentions at hand.

If you don't know me I am the Marketing Manager at Mirage Systems and I personally stand behind Richard.

You'll get a fair deal and great service going with him. I get several calls a week from him asking about sizing and if this rig is right for a customer or not. He genuinely cares about the skydiving community and is not just in it to make a buck. He wants to see you get in the right equipment at a fair price and you will end up happy with your dealings with him.

Just my two cents.
Ward

I completely agree with Ward in dealing with Richard and Buildarig.com. I just purchased a new container from Richard this week and it was a great experience. Richard is a passionate person not only with skydiving but many other things in his life. Great customer service. He is the type of guy that really wants to see you get the right equipment at a good deal. He was very patient with my millions of questions and emails, but was also cool enough to give me some crap about it at the same time. What can I say, I was excited. As soon as we agreed on a deal, my container showed up in two days! Again, thank you Richard for all your help. You will be the first person I call when Im in the market for some new gear.