stayhigh

who is going to the super bowl you think???

I think all 4 teams are good however I dont think either representative of the NFC will beat either representative of the AFC. If Tom Brady can beat Payton then he certainly wont lose in the Super Bowl, hes to clutch to lose. If Payton can finally beat his archnemesis/achilles heal Tom Brady then he certainly wont let any defense keep him from lightin up that field in Miami.

Id like to see the Saints at least get to the big game since they are such a comeback story.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

I think the Saints and Patriots. I'm cheering for the Saints to win....or the Bears if they make it.

I don't like Peyton Manning and I'm sick of the Patriots being in the big game. Unfortunately the Chargers beat themselves and ensured that one of the teams I didn't want to see in the Super Bowl will be there.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

DA BEARSSSSSS

I also got to go to the Seattle game...after Gould hit that field goal, it was absolute bedlam in the stadium. it was awesome.

The Bears will have to play their best game to beat the saints. Mainly force a lot of turnovers, i think, like they did early in the season.

now, what if ditka took on the saints all by himself?...

Gonna be cold in Chicago on Sunday.

Ya mean B E A R weather?!?! :ph34r:

Gonna have to pry that 'Indoor' team outta the locker room when they get taste of refreshing Midwest FOOTBALL weather! B|

Remember the...WHAT FOG...keep playin' game?! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

DA BEARSSSSSS

Its all about Rex Grossman. If he can stay relaxed and confident and not make to many mental errors then the Bears will be very hard to beat. Id like to see Colts vs Saints. But I think likeliest is Bears vs Pats in which case GO BEARS.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!