funks

Someone please convince me that not all people from britain are total morons?

SOmeone concince me that anyone who can't capitalise a country name is not a moron:P

I capitalize country names that deserve to be capitalized.

would you shut the fuck up already?

You're still here? Fuck, well, this place was tolerable at least for a little while today.

Yeah, and get this shit, I might even go jump this weekend.

You should try it sometime.

Then maybe you would get to release some of that sexual frustration built up from me banging your wife.

Which one of you fuckers are the movie star?

So we all know what funks looks like. No wonder he's always angry. You promoting the rainbow boogie again
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Apparently you fuckers have lost sight of the fact that this is a fuck with the brits thread. Not a fuck with funks thread. I really dont like the direction you fuckers are taking this.

Take me off the fuck funks thread please..Go promote your gayness elsewhere thanks

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Sorry. I hang out with SkinnyShrek. Thus far I have seen nothing that would disprove your theory. Ever.:|:D

And here comes the 2nd actor of funks film welcome there jello

waiting on brandy as usual.Just have a few cold ones for me when i get there. No doubt my fridge has been emptied with the fat china man there...O and would you turn on the heater foir me thanks

Cant we all just have a nice cup of tea and a chat about cricket?

Cricket -- as Explained to a Foreigner

You have two sides
, one out in the field and one in.

Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out, he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he's out, he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in.

When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out.

Sometimes there are men still in and not out.

There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time, and they decide when the men who are in are out.

When both sides have been in and all the men are out (including those who are not out), then the game is finished.

That Book ...of Perfectly Useless Information
©2003 Mitchell Symons

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Which one of you fuckers are the movie star?

Ive asked around a few movie friends of of mine about this one.

Diden't take off in UK, was only made because of the demand from U.S., all U.S. actors BTW :D

"Someone please convince me that not all people from britain are total morons?"

This is a tall order [:/] Like to prove otherwise, But, B|

Steve
it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

Not sure why I have wondered this lately. :)

I'm not sure why you determined to get people to lie to you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun