brothermuff65

muff 21 year bro.s family reunion

hey muff muff calling all muff bros and want to be muff bros. i am sorry to be so late getting this out but as you all know i am an asshole but our 21 year family reunion is set this year for mar 9-10-11 at skydive city in zhills lets all try to spread the word to everybody we can and help get the word out . it should be a fun time for sure . we will be doing majic carpet rides ,low key fun jumps ,and whatever else we can get into with beer, band, muff punch,tshirts ,and who knows what else . looking forward to seeing you all there IT WILL BE A FUN TIME FOR SURE FOR SURE .you dont want to miss the fun .
till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates

Johnny,

Once again I will miss it because of my obligations to the government.

I am currently working in the sand.

Ya'll Have fun, Be Safe, and Drink one for me! :)

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

hey yahoo glad to hear the word is getting out , thanx for the help once again pass the word to all your friends IT WILL BE A FUN TIME FOR SURE SSOOOOO COME ONE COME ALL with t shirts beer , band ,muff dives , MMUFF PUNCH , and whatever other fun stuff we can get into . hope to see you all there
till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates

hey muff muff calling all muff bros and want to be muff bros. i am sorry to be so late getting this out but as you all know i am an asshole but our 21 year family reunion is set this year for mar 9-10-11 at skydive city in zhills lets all try to spread the word to everybody we can and help get the word out . it should be a fun time for sure . we will be doing majic carpet rides ,low key fun jumps ,and whatever else we can get into with beer, band, muff punch,tshirts ,and who knows what else . looking forward to seeing you all there IT WILL BE A FUN TIME FOR SURE FOR SURE .you dont want to miss the fun .

Geezzz...that is far enough in advance that I may be able to make that one:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

The Muff Brothers is one of many skydivng fraternities. To be come a Muff Brother, you must make a skydive whle wearing ear muffs and be in the company of at least one other Muff Brother. This is preferably done at WFFC or Z-hills. Then just settle in and enjoy the areial antics.:)
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717