pmw515

Finally got in

Hurray for you!

I've just completed all my applications. It feels so great to have that process done.

Did you get any offers for funding, like being a research assistant or anything like that?

I'm crossing my fingers to get a sweet deal at one of the schools that I applied to so that I don't need mega student loans.

BTW.. where are you going and what is your major?

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I finally got into grad school. The GRE Sucks, as do all standardized tests. Now I may be able to jump before school starts. Im really happy, yay for me.:)

better jump now as much as possible because once you start school.....your jumping career may take a downward spiral ! I just got done!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

i hear ya. school is important. the sky will be there when i am ready to return to it. and congratulations to you.

Just don't forget to get out and have some fun!!! It will help with the insanity. Come thesis time I was wishing our DZ was open to help clear the mind....did get to do a couple of jumps at another DZ when it came to finals and defending the thesis - thank gawd for that!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

yeah, about that, im thinking i will try to stay away from the thesis option. I had to write one in undergrad, and the only difference was that it did not have to be original research, so i spent a year hanging out in james monroe's world reading his crappy handwritting (which is worse than mine), because his letters were not typed. that was not a particularly nice experience. Im thinking i'll go w/ an internship; that will give me experience and contacts in the work world Then i can perhaps get more contacts and reccomendations when i take another shot at getting into lawschool. Where i will become like Dante, only less of a poet, and descend the circles of academic hell.

but any advice would be appreciated