TallGuy

Memorial Contributions for Tommy D and Cliff Heller

We're looking at about $1700 so far. Contributions are trickling in at this point. But I believe by this weekend we should have all we need.

Oh good! :)
Thanks TallGuy for starting this up. :D

Wow! We just got a huge show of support from Northern California. I should have been updating you guys more regularly!

Our current contribution total is just under
$2650

We are soooo in the home stretch.

Thanks so much for making this a reality everyone.

This is really great of all of you. I can't tell you all what it means to me and my family to see how much Tommy was loved!!!
I just PayPaled over a donation, hope it helps some. Also, please let me know when this will all be available and how our family can get ahold of some copies. The DVD their putting together for this weekend would be great too!

Anything else I could do to help... Just let me know.

-Kevin

WE DID IT!!!

We have collected enough money for the two page spread in Parachutist! Not that I had any doubt we would B|.

I have updated the contribution web page with a link to one of Tom's favorite charities, Jump for the Cause.

It also now states that any additional donations to the spread will go towards a cause to be determined by Cliff's family and friends. You'll know when I know what that is.

I know you are all so sick of being thanked by now. Tough!!! Thanks again. I'm very proud of all of you!

bump

Anyone doing patches? Apologies if I missed this in another thread.

Evan

I'm not doing patches, but I have another special surprise in mind. They won't be ready by this weekend, but I'm sure they'll be enjoyed when they arrive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Anyone doing patches?

Peter (Titaniumlegs) vounteered. He did the GFD patches and stickers earlier this year.

Sorry, Negative. I can't take that kind of effort on right now. What I offered on NCS was the info on who I used and how I got it done.

Bluer skies...

Peter

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

I have updated the contribution web page with a link to one of Tom's favorite charities, Jump for the Cause.

It also now states that any additional donations to the spread will go towards a cause to be determined by Cliff's family and friends. You'll know when I know what that is.

Any additional contributions towards the memorial spread will be passed along to The Alzheimer’s Foundation of Staten Island. This is an organization that has been very helpful to Cliff's family.

To all,
I have volunteered to help create Cliff’s memorial page for Parachutist magazine.
Kevin “Tall Guy” may have already submitted payment for the spread for Tommy D and Cliff. If we want the memorial spread to be in the March issue then I need to submit artwork by the end of this month. My dilemma is…I have no photos of Cliff!

I need your help!!! Can anyone provide me high-resolution digital photos of Cliff? Freefly shots, ground, around friends, etc......ANYTHING!

I didn’t know Cliff well, so any stories, words, ideas you would like to share with me would be helpful too.

Please send anything you have a.s.a.p. to: [email protected]. Be sure to mail me Full resolution print worthy photos (200dpi - 300dpi).

Thanks for your help!

Peace & love

Neets :)

--------------------------------------------------
"Well, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripe, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol!"

Packerbarbie,
I'm Cliff's cousin cindy. If you go to the bonfire site Condolences for Cliff Heller you can post this note there. I'm sure there are many people who can provide all the photo's & more than you may possibly need. There are alot of people that have already posted pic's & video's of Cliff. I'n not sure many people have read this thread.