adventurechick

Need some website suggestions

I've picked up a new job being a marketing intern in the mornings for a cpa. Part of my job entails managing a website and developing new pages/pictures for him.

Here's the website I'm working on... if you can offer any input or pages you think should be added, let me know!

www.rodneyeddinscpa.com

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Making a CPA sound interesting on the web is going to be a tough sell. Best of luck with that.

Accountants are really boring. Rich but very boring. :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

if the page is not maximized, the links on the left are difficult to see because they're halfway on the black background and half on the cream/white area.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I think it looks pretty good for a CPA! What about focusing more on the tax preparation stuff? It's that time of year when the CPAs start really gearing up with that. I saw "tax" issues under the menu, but I'll bet a lot of hits over the next few months are going to be people who are looking specifically for that sort of thing.

(BTW, it was great to meet you in Eloy!)
TPM Sister #102

I FROZE, sitting there on the bench!

The waiting area has several heaters, the operator should have turned them on for you. They turn them off in between session and probably forgot[:/] just so ya know for your next visit;)

Noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!! M.P.F.C.

That's the problem--the heaters WERE on! But, in fairness, it had rained that day with highs in the low 50s, it was after dark by then, and we were sharing an hour of tunnel time (LOTS of minutes), so I didn't exactly pick the most user-friendly time to get in. Just watch--next time, I'll manage to get there during a heat wave! :S (Murphy's Law.)

Can accounting be done in the wind tunnel? That would make it more interesting.
TPM Sister #102

Just watch--next time, I'll manage to get there during a heat wave!

Summer's a great time to jump, door stay open all the way to altitude. 100+ on the ground, you want to get up there to cool off!! Did an hour of tunnel last week but in 15/30 min sections.

Sorr A.C. no website suggestions[:/] other than he should change his name:P

Noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!! M.P.F.C.

You know, I just noticed the "Login" in the upper right-hand corner. I don't know if I would have seen it unless I was specifically examining the site. Maybe you could make that pop a little more. But, on the whole, I think it looks good. Maybe you should check out the websites for some other accountants and see what other accounting firms are doing if you haven't done that already. You can "borrow" some good ideas just by browsing.
TPM Sister #102