A_girl

Which "HO" are you? Or have you dated???

10. "The Undacova Ho"

This type of Ho often goes unnoticed in the community, and can only be detected by a trained eye. She holds down a decent
job during the day, but is secretly ho'ing around trifling men. Two of these men are married, and at least one of these men is dating her best friend.

9. "The Church Ho"

Her hair and nails is always did. This Ho is in church every Sunday and carries a Bible with her at all times, but spends Tuesday thru Saturday night of every week in a different
club. She is sometimes mistaken for the Undacova Ho.

8. "High Class Ho" (a.k.a "The Glamour Ho")

This type of Ho rocks Prada and Versace, and only dates players, ballers, and shot callers. She is most often the cause of some fight in a club (i.e. Source Awards). She tries to act like she's got class but confuses regular English with Ebonics. She also has trouble with simple arithmetic.

7. "Ole Ho"

The Ole Ho used to be tight "in her day", and thinks she "still looks good for her age". She tries to wear all the Soul Train fashions, thinking that she will blend in with the rest of the
hunnies. You can find her at any club on any given night, grinding on the dance floor during any song, with any man, of any age.

6. "Nasty Ho"

This Ho has not exactly been blessed in the looks department, but is usually very popular with men for her other "talents". Most often she has a 'tight' body, and can be found working in a strip club.

5. "Sneaky Ho"

The Sneaky Ho cannot be trusted in anyone's home or with anyone's man. Money and other personal items "turn up missing" not long after she's gone. She is always "dipped" and can never remember where she's purchased the coveted item of clothing. The Sneaky Ho aspires to be Undacova Ho but has already! made too many enemies by stealing.

4. "Project Ho"

This Ho be living ghetto fabulous, squeezing money and trinkets out of her drug dealing "baby daddies". She likes to fight, and
you will most often hear her before you see her.

3. "Stupid Ho"

She is usually very cute. The Stupid Ho keeps a string of men who constantly come over after midnight for bootie calls. They often return to eat her food, watch her cable, and borrow her car and/or money. She complains about them to her
friends (i.e. Sneaky Ho and Project Ho) but never does
anything about it.

2. "Crazy Ho"

This is a popular Ho. Although she is very smart, the Crazy Ho is virtually an upgrade from the Stupid Ho. She has the same terrible luck with men, but unlike the Stupid Ho, she seeks revenge. Her area of expertise include slashing tires, keying
cars, making prank calls from unlisted numbers, visiting the trifling man (or other Ho's) jobs, and appearing on Judge Mathis for any of the aforementioned activities.

And Finally!

1. "The Stank Ho"

This is perhaps the most popular Ho of them all. The Stank Ho has appeared on shows such as Ricky Lake, Jerry Springer, and
Jenny Jones. She has deluded herself into believing that she is beautiful, and she sleeps with everyone to justify it. Her choice of wardrobe most often includes spandex (of every color), bra tops,
and stripper shoes. She has a permanent "unwashed" look about herself that cannot be removed with any amount of water or soap.
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before

I'd have to say nasty ho... minus the tight body and strip club thing...

My scenario was much like that of the movie in American Pie... I got used my first time by the "nasty ho" and i was excited.

I'd also like to quote the movie Lord Of War.

"Selling a gun for the first time is a lot like having sex for the first time. You're excited but you don't really know what the hell you're doing. And some way, one way or another, it's over too fast."
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Waht about the christmas HO, ho, ho, ho, ???

it doesn't count... it's seasonal... just like on haloween, how almost every female feels that it's their one shot to dress like a HO without risking classification as a HO.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

1. "The Skank Ho"

This is perhaps the most popular Ho of them all. The Skank Ho has appeared on shows such as Ricky Lake, Jerry Springer, and Jenny Jones.

fixed it... I believe that is the correct spelling. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I would have to say I am a mix of all the ho's. Most women have a little "ho" in them of all kinds. I think marriage is nothing more than legalized prostitution.
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before

Only for shit bag women with no job or education

Now Clay there is no such thing.

I know you have never come across any of those type of women! :ph34r::)

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I am unable to state the answer on the grounds that it may get me Banned! :D;):P:):)

Everyone else enjoy! :)

:o

NEVER!

Is THAT what Stitch Did?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I've known lots of women like that I live near an Army base...lol

NO! Say it isn't so! :D

There is no such thing as women looking for a free ride. :S The Retirement Money or Life Insurance. [:/]:S

What about those friends you were telling me about? ;):)
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

O.K. then HO BAG

ahh the tryfilin ho

would ho monger count???

wait stripper ho my favorite

and the ever infamous Man HO

Those are all quality... er, qualifying ho's... I'LL ALLOW IT!!!