Scoop

Holy shit, real facts about drugs & alcohol

Yes you are right, who are those scientists with their pesky evidence to say these things?! >:(

Yes, who are they, where are they and what is the evidence?

Who the fuck are you to doubt it?

Just because you don't know doesn't mean it isn't true. Why does someone have to prove themselves for what they are saying to be true?

He did mention every scientist invloved with each study but funnily enough I cant remember.

Just because you don't know doesn't mean it isn't true. Why does someone have to prove themselves for what they are saying to be true?

He did mention every scientist invloved with each study but funnily enough I cant remember.

Because you tossed it out there by saying they were facts. And then people questioned the validity. He is not questioning YOU, but the "facts" you stated. If you don't like that, you should probably not post such volatile topics. Stick to our waffle thread!! :ph34r:
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Yes you are right, who are those scientists with their pesky evidence to say these things?! >:(

Just because you come to a website and post something you were told. You expect us all to believe the cart of shit you're pedaling is lace & silk?

I call bullshit Scoop, you never really sounded naive before. But if you believe any of the shit you're posted I'm sorry you're acting extremely naive.

Here's a fact for you: Your original post is a crock of shit.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

If you want to convince someone of something (assuming that said person isn't a sheep), the burden of proof is on you.

OK I agree, I retract that comment. But I dont have the credentials so I guess youll have to take my word for it. Of course that assumes his word is correct too. And he is reliant that the scientists are correct as well. lol :P

"Facts" out of context can be indistinguishable from bullshit.

For a superb treatment of the subject, get ahold of a copy of "Licit and Illicit Drugs; The Consumers Union Report on Narcotics, Stimulants, Depressants, Inhalants, Hallucinogens, and Marijuana - Including Caffein" by Edward M. Brecher (1973).

The treatment is objective and the conclusions are sound.

Blue skies,

Winsor

I think its useful for people to see these statements and make their own minds up, but I think automatically dismissing it as rubbish because alot of it sounds nasty and maybe even relates negatively to a substance that you may be using is foolish

I'm not dismissing them because they sound nasty or put them in a negative light.

I quit drugs a long time ago. I'll be the first person to tell anybody not to do drugs, and especially coke, but the reason I tell them to never touch the stuff is not because it dangerous, but because it is that fucking good and that fucking addictive.

I dismiss these because it's bullshit propaganda.
This ad space for sale.

I think automatically dismissing it as rubbish because alot of it sounds nasty and maybe even relates negatively to a substance that you may be using is foolish

I'm not dismissing it because of those reasons. I'm dismissing it because it has all the hallmarks of biased bullshit:

* Implied causality
* Alarming (but meaningless) inuendo
* Vaccuous or unsubstantiated claims

Not to mention that this guy works for the police. Unbiased? Oh come on!

First Class Citizen Twice Over

No comments about these:

* Implied causality?
* Alarming (but meaningless) inuendo?
* Vaccuous or unsubstantiated claims?

Make your own mind up

Ok. That was easy.

Are you under the influence?:D Scoop, would you please peddle your drugs elsewhere please. I know you get them cheap but really. I know you are just another dealer promoting your product on here
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I dont think its naieve to believe an extremely qualified person with 20 odd years of experience.

An "extremely qualified person with 20 odd years of experience" who is giving out information that is dangerously wrong.

- It takes roughly 38 glasses of water to rehyrdrate yourself the next day

Here's another one. If we assume a glass = 8 ounces, then 38 glasses would be 2.4 gallons. (An adult human only has a little over 1 gallon of blood, btw)

That would be an awful lot of water to drink. :S
http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/news/nation/16495533.htm

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Dude, think about it. Not at once obviously. I fyou drank it at once best ways youd piss it all out. Worse ways youd die

No you would probably die. Your body can only process so much water before it drowns from the inside. :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I am the fuck me to doubt it...doing my own research has given me other results than those you have submitted. Since most of us know nothing of you or the supposed research you have submitted...I will go with my own.
I'm not in denial...I don't do chemicals...but some of the info you posted is flatly wrong.
At last count by the American Cancer Society is 43 chemicals in cigarettes known to cause cancer.
Scare tactics died years ago ... except for the sheep...
Funny that you're having short term memory loss...:D

Woah, steady there fella, steady!:D Thats a lot of anger when all I did was ask to see some evidence - or should I just blindly trust everything I'm told?

You'll notice that I haven't actually expressed any opinion on the truth of those claims, I just find it quite amusing that you're bashing people for ignoring the 'evidence' when you haven't actually provided any evidence.

I'm sure the guy talking to you had a very slick, well practised presentation with lots of convincing evidence. On the other hand I'd be amazed if he was presenting a balanced view of the issue.

Take the cannabis issue, there have been studies published recently that long term use can cause some damage, there have also been recent studies that conclude the opposite. Therefore the statement "Severe and permanent" in your original post would seem to come from a very biased viewpoint.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Fact: Free basing methamphetamine is safer than taking over the counter aspirin for headaches.

Note: No evidence will be provided to prove the aforementioned fact. Just believe me, believe everything I say, believe everything I do, believe me!
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

new legislation

CONCORD -- Using and selling marijuana would be legal under a bill debated by state legislators.

The bill's sponsor, Rep. Charles Weed of Keene, told colleagues Wednesday that legalizing marijuana would give police more resources to tackle violent crime.

Weed ?

Simon Brown, head of the attorney general's criminal justice bureau, said police resources would be further stretched by legalization, not decreased, as supporters argued. He also said marijuana use has been shown by researchers to impair driving and can even lead to violence.

But police Officer Bradley Jardis, speaking on behalf of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition, a national group the supports legalization of marijuana, questioned the link to violence.

"In my experience, I've never gone to a fight call or domestic violence call where it's only because of marijuana," he said.