SkyProdigy

Dropzone.com Store

Dropzone.com, have you ever thought about making an online store?

Seeing that I manage all business functions of this site, I would prefer that you email all business ideas directly to me. We have a lot of low lifes around here that would jump at the chance to steal an idea, keep that in mind next time you post a suggestion.

To answer your question about whether or not I have thought about a store, the answer is, No and the reason is because I just don't care anymore.

Seeing that I manage all business functions of this site, I would prefer that you email all business ideas directly to me. We have a lot of low lifes around here that would jump at the chance to steal an idea, keep that in mind next time you post a suggestion.

To answer your question about whether or not I have thought about a store, the answer is, No and the reason is because I just don't care anymore.

I wonder if the impending ban will encompass those who think you're one funny monkey, too. :ph34r:
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I don't know if this is a touchy issue with HH or any partners he's working with. But, as thin a market this is, I think it would alienate the merchant advertisers.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Dropzone.com, have you ever thought about making an online store?

Here's your store.

I'm going to guess it's because retail is not what this site is about. It's an online community, not a gear shop.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

We have the t-shirts and there have been pull-up cords and stickers at boogies in the past.

By the way, don't ever listen to anything funks says ever.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon