rdwdretrt

How do you eat your Peanut Butter?

How do you eat your peanut butter?

Can't wait to hear your answers. . . .maybe I should then write a book. . .

My choice is. . .a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel. . .topped with butter and peanut butter, and topped off with cinnamon sugar. Of course with a large glass of milk.

A true Delight!

How do you eat your peanut butter?

Can't wait to hear your answers. . . .maybe I should then write a book. . .

My choice is. . .a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel. . .topped with butter and peanut butter, and topped off with cinnamon sugar. Of course with a large glass of milk.

A true Delight!

Like a good dog.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I don't eat peanut butter all that often, but I do eat it in plenty of different ways. Toasted English muffin with butter and peanut butter, on pancakes or waffles with butter and maple syrup, on celery, a rare PB&J or PB and banana sandwich, and (once) a peanut butter & pickle sandwich (my wife at the time was pregnant and convinced me to try it). A homemade milkshake of half peanut butter & half chocolate is pretty good too.

And to get it out of the way now before someone mentions the velveeta of peanut butter, it's GOT to be Adam's old-fashion.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I like to eat it on an apple.

This recipe is simple and to die for:

Green Bean Stir-Fry

1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds, toasted
1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Peanut Butter
¾ pound fresh Green Beans, trimmed
4-½ teaspoons Olive Oil

In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, garlic, sesame seeds, brown sugar and peanut butter, set aside. In a large skillet, stir-fry the green beans in oil until crisp-tender. Remove from the heat. Add the sauce mixture, stir to coat. Yield: 2 servings
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I spread it on a cock and lick it off. If there's no hot cock around, i eat it with a spoon right out of the jar...but i prefer the cock method. :)

Bless you Sunny...if this is a result of it being your birthday, you need to have them more often! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

On top of a quart of ice cream, how else?

I had a roommate that liked to mix ice cream and peanut butter in the blender to make a "peanut butter milkshake". Then he wouldn't wash the blender, leaving it for me to clean up the mess the next time I needed to use it. The bastard.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.