normiss

How do you tell if your new roommate is gay?

I'd be latched onto that like a guppie on the side of a fish bowl! :D

Is that not the freak'n truth! Damn, whats wrong with that kid! My next girlfriend will have one like that, and hopefully another too!:)
A well decorated and stylish home means he has better taste than you, and chicks love that stuff!:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

No shit, there I was...

Back home from college and the dorms, but didn't want to move in with my parents again, so asked around if anybody was looking for a roommate.

"Yeah, Eric* just moved into a big two bedroom place, and says he'd like a roommate to share bills. Remember Eric from high school? Call him up, why dontcha."

So I move my stuff into Eric's place. It's a nice apartment; big enough for two without being crowded, tastefully decorated, middle of downtown, cheap rent. Nice place. Eric's always seemed like a decent guy. This will work out fine until I start making more money and get a place of my own. No problems.

Second morning in the new place, I wake up, Eric's already gone to work. My day off. I sprawl on the floor in front of the couch to watch some TV. Click some channels, yawn and stretch...and my hand brushes against something underneath the couch. Paper. A magazine. Cool, Eric left me a magazine. Pull the magazine out and look at the cover... "HOLY SHIT!!!"

Men are hairy, disgusting animals, and this magazine displayed all their hairiest, most disgusting features. Assholes and sweaty nutsacks galore. Not a woman to be found. Scary.

So I carefully replaced the mag and did some intense soul searching. Eventually concluded that the only sensible thing to do is...nothing. Eric's obviously in the closet, and outing him could cause him harm while benefiting me nothing. So long as nobody comes on to me, nothing need be said about it. Turned out to be a pretty good roommate for the six months I lived there.

Years later, I told a friend about finding the magazine, and he now occasionally likes to remind me that I "was married to a gay guy." :D

*not his real name

Matt

So long as nobody comes on to me, nothing need be said about it. Turned out to be a pretty good roommate for the six months I lived there.

I've been hit on by gay guys before. I didn't find it offensive and when I told them I wasn't interested, they left me alone. Infact its kind of a compliment to know that there are people out there that find you attractive, even if its not within your sexual orientation.

It really cracks me up when people say stuff like "well, as long as they don't hit on me." What makes you so full of yourself to think that you're that special to be hit on by a gay guy when you can't even get laid by a straight chick?

Atleast that's my stock answer for that comment.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Does he get a woody when you fu*k him up the butt? That's usually a pretty sure sign.

Hmm, I also like the "wake him up with a blow job" method. I'd say if he just lies there moaning and lets you do your work then he's probably straight, but if he offers you one when you're done, then I'd say gay.

So someone thinks my new roomate is gay.
While he may be...the fuck do I care?
He's not all "nellie" and shit anyway ... seems like any other guy...or is my gaydar dysfunctional???
:S:S:S

If he gives you a gratuitous "reach around" while he's banging you doggie style, then he's probably gay!
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

No shit, there I was...

So I carefully replaced the mag and did some intense soul searching. Eventually concluded that the only sensible thing to do is...nothing.

Yeah......can I have my mag back, I have been searching for it for years.

"Political change which ran ahead of social and psychological development was at best useless and at worst dangerous."
--George Eliot

You wake up with a used condom in your ass? :D

Surely that you make you gay not the room mate unless you could match his DNA.

Just do some genetic testing - That will tell you the truth.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun