KimDear

Kim Dear

Hi everyone,
i don't know if you all remember me but for those who do i just wanted to write to say hi and let you know that everything is going well and i will be coming back to St Louis in July and can't wait to see everyone again.
I'd really love to hear how everyone is going and whats been happening since i left.

Kim

Welcome to the forums, Kim! :)
I'm not from St. Louis (or Quantum Leap) but just wanted to say how I admire you. Your courage and positive outlook written about HERE gave me a look into the other side of recovery. I work in rehab and people like you make going to work a joy. If you're ever in California look me up! :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Kim - I'm sure the folks in St. Louis will be glad to see you again. It was inspiring to read your story in the newspaper - we could all learn a lot about having a positive attitude towards life from you. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You're a brave soul Kim Dear. Your story brought tears to my eyes. I hope that some day I can display half the grit, determination, and character that you have shown.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Hello Kim! I gave you the T-shirt so when you return to Quantum Leap you can wear it on your skydive. I am very pleased to hear that your recovery is going well and that you are healing up.

I look forward to seeing you and your family in July. Thank you for posting. Do keep us up to date.

Steve

You're a brave soul Kim Dear. Your story brought tears to my eyes. I hope that some day I can display half the grit, determination, and character that you have shown.

I'll second that... That story brought a tear to my eye.

Kim you are awesome.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I'm at a loss for words. Your story is so inspiring, Kim. Wishing you all the best...always.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Hi Kim..

Nice to see you here!
I hope you are doing well.
I know you don't remember me from all your countless visitors. I only got to visit once.
The next time I came to see you they told me you had checked out. I was sad not to be able to say Hi again... but So thrilled at your progress.
You are a remarkable young lady.. and Such an encouragement
I look forward to seeing you in July!!
Cindi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
earthbound misfit

Hey Kim:

Glad to see you on DZ.com. You are the bomb and I am glad to know your recovery is going well and that you will be out to see us in July. I won't be taking you on your tandem because I am not a Tandem Master but I would be delighted to take you skydiving if you ever choose to take up AFF.

Can't wait to see you again and please say Hi to Dad and all the family. It will be a great reunion for sure.

Blue Skies Kim!!!! and Much Love sent your way!!!
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Kim:

You and your family are amazing - it's good to know you are coming along, and I'm sure your family is a big part of that.

Wishing you the best as you continue to heal inside and out...prayers sent up for you and all those you love.
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson