Sean621

thanks Mac

Okay, guess who this is:

"Awwww Christ man, couldn't you two fruits have just PM'ed eachother with this crap? I mean, is it really worth clogging up post after post with this junk when you could just phone call eachother with your dorky buddy buddy ooohhhhh looky what I did stories"?

Oh, and sorry about mac crushing on your girlfriends backdoor.......
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

Why bother? Cant you just send an SMS or phone him? Why do you think the world really needed to see and hear about this?

I hope the post is an underhand way to take the mick about the way the BASE zone at Dropzone dot com has become.... but I doubt it...

This is absolutely pathetic, I did not post “Hey Thanks Gus for driving today” or “Thanks Ivan for meeting up with us today”, because no one but us gives a shit about what we did today… so again I ask, why bother posting this inane crap? No one but you cares….

No offense meant to Sean 621...I'm ok with you posting anything you want...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

just like to give Mac a hi five for smashing my chicks back doors in whilst i was packing for my first flameover...way to go bro you really took one for the team.

did ur chick get locked out of the house why not pick the lock instead of kickin the doors in

just like to give Mac a hi five for smashing my chicks back doors in whilst i was packing for my first flameover...way to go bro you really took one for the team.

did ur chick get locked out of the house why not pick the lock instead of kickin the doors in

for fuuuuu......

Dont any of you get it? Dont quote me in response to this post, its obvious that the focus of the post is actually agreeing with what I had originally posted and is sarcastically taking the rise out of the recent posts here....

So does your girlfriends backdoor have a totally gaping hole now or what

of course not, just because you hear kicking backdoor in does not mean that it means literally kicked out her backdoor.... I may have just felched my way to collapse her backdoors, which has the same effect as kicking, but an imploding rectum is a lot better to look at then a prolapsed one…..

So does your girlfriends backdoor have a totally gaping hole now or what

of course not, just because you hear kicking backdoor in does not mean that it means literally kicked out her backdoor.... I may have just felched my way to collapse her backdoors, which has the same effect as kicking, but an imploding rectum is a lot better to look at then a prolapsed one…..

you are sick