wes.

Ammonium Tri iodide

im just about to make a batch up with what ive learnt in chemistry anyone else ever made some?

for those of you who dont know ammonium tri iodide is a explosive that is can be made with ingrdiants just found in the supermarket costing less then $5 and explodes with the slightist friction or contact!
Falling from the top floor
your lungs fill like parachutes

S.C. in 3...2...1...

if I didn't know better, I'd think this was a troll. Anybody messing with explosive chemicals has got to be nuts... :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

iexplodes with the slightist friction or contact!

Yes, like a fly landng on it - seriously.

I thought about making it once until I realized that I don't have shit for brains.

Stay away from it.

heed his warning, or we'll be reading about you in the newspaper...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

i've messed around with some stuff like that...but you can make a bigger bang more safely...i set my lil chemistry tests off with my 30-06. blew the hell outta a 700lb pumpkin...and like i said, is much more safe...as for the "here, hold my beer" quote...i think i actually said that before...[:/]B|

This type of behavior is commonly associated with my second signature line.

IanHarrop, you'll be hearing from my lawyers...
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Dude that shit is unstalbe stick with ANFO, fertilser and diesel, the Ammoniun nitrate is far more stable in a prill form but garden variety will work. andf it does not blow up on movment
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

This type of behavior is commonly associated with my second signature line.

IanHarrop, you'll be hearing from my lawyers...

I'll bet I was saying that line long before you were even a twinkle in your dad's eyes :P
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Reminds me of the fun I had in HS, when you could still walk into a drugstore and buy cool stuff like Potassium Nitrate and Potassium Permanganate off the shelf.

Smoke bombs made by CAREFULLY melting sugar with Potassium Nitrate (in the right proportions) were a blast.

then using a bit of the permanganate and another seemingly harmless liquid substance an aisle or two over to ignite the mix without matches was classic.

I miss my youth. Is a wonder I still have all my fingers though.
Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!

Reminds me of the fun I had in HS, when you could still walk into a drugstore and buy cool stuff like Potassium Nitrate and Potassium Permanganate off the shelf.

Smoke bombs made by CAREFULLY melting sugar with Potassium Nitrate (in the right proportions) were a blast.

then using a bit of the permanganate and another seemingly harmless liquid substance an aisle or two over to ignite the mix without matches was classic.

Why not just say "glycerin" and have done with it?

We made batches of NI3 in college - pretty harmless in small quantities or when wet. Unstable as anything when dry.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I'll bet I was saying that line long before you were even a twinkle in your dad's eyes :P

Yes, but I paid a lot of money to have your name switched to mine on the trademark.(™)

I always preferred the term "...before you were a tadpole"
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I used to make it when I was a chemistry teacher back in the UK. The kids loved it in class, you can smear it (when wet) on desks and after it dries it explodes like a little firecracker when you touch it.
It is really powerful stuff in quantities, don't let it dry out until you want to use it, a mouse fart will set it off.
Oh and it will leave a really bad stain so don't put it on anything you care about.

im just about to make a batch up with what ive learnt in chemistry anyone else ever made some?

for those of you who dont know ammonium tri iodide is a explosive that is can be made with ingrdiants just found in the supermarket costing less then $5 and explodes with the slightist friction or contact!

quit braggin' and give us the recipe!

(ok, i guess i can google it easily)

anyone else ever made come some?

Exploding come?

Hope not....I am not working today!!!!!!!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!