bbarnhouse

The Dropzone.com Eloy 2006 Christmas Boogie.

Adrock
Amazon
Amir
bbarnhouse
chaoskitty
CieloDiosa
downwind
efs4ever
Evelyn
ffejdraga
gasson
guppie01
Icon134
incode
johnsw71
josheezammit
judyj
jumper03
LouDiamond- Wingsuit LO/Seminar speaker
matt1215
mcbeth
MITCHYB
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Pendragon - wingsuit and freefly,
Popeyefireman
QuickDraw
Racer42
Remster- RW LO
rhanold
SeaKev
SOULSHINE
Vallerina
Vanillaskygirl
vdschoor
Viking
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

There were many, many spankers... :ph34r:

... waiting in line for Remster to let them have a turn. :ph34r:;)

:D The people at Eloy give good spankings (and there are some fantastic pictures). I miss it already.

For someone who wanted spankings, it was sure difficult to get you on Doug's lap... :ph34r:
Remster

For someone who wanted spankings, it was sure difficult to get you on Doug's lap... :ph34r:

The picture shows just how much I hated it....I think I hated being on Tony's lap even more.

Will there be spankings at the Holiday Boogie? What about paddlings?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

UPDATE 11/17

Dropzone.com Airspeed day

Beginning 4-way
3 slots available

come on peeps :P I don't want to be doing 2 ways with the airspeed coach! ( I am filming this group )

Once again this year, I'm going to miss this boogie. >:(
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Adrock
Amazon
Amir
bbarnhouse
chaoskitty
CieloDiosa
downwind
efs4ever
Evelyn
ffejdraga
gasson
guppie01
Icon134
incode
johnsw71
josheezammit
judyj
jumper03
LouDiamond- Wingsuit LO/Seminar speaker
matt1215
mcbeth
MITCHYB
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Pendragon - wingsuit and freefly,
Popeyefireman
QuickDraw
Racer42
Remster- RW LO
rocket
rhanold
SeaKev
SOULSHINE
Vallerina
Vanillaskygirl
vdschoor
Viking

Last year was too much fun to not do it all again.

"Make your plans dark and as inpenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tsu

rocket

For those of you who have never been to Eloy before and those who may be a bit foggy on what it looks like, attached are overhead pictures of the immediate DZ and surrounding area and a Word document on how things work at Skydive Arizona(rules,landing,loading,etc).
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Are we gonna have a thread about who is arriving when and needs a ride to the DZ? I have airline reservations made but to rent a car is like $200. I may cancel my airline reservations and just drive unless I can get a ride to/from the DZ. If I do decide to drive I'll want to find someone to drive with - from L.A. area to AZ.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I am flying in at 9 AM on 25 DEC....and am contemplating renting a car.. I will be staying at a rental house a mile or so from the DZ.. and.... I REALLLLLY do not want to drive back and forth from the house to the DZ in the condition I know I would LIKE to be in after the jumping day ends.

Looking at one of the overhead pics that LouD posted it looks like you guys have made your pond a little bigger. Is this true? Do people use it?

I'm still unsure if I can make. I just started a new job and I'm not sure if I can get the time off (plus there is the pro swoop comp in FL a week after new years that would be nice to attend). I will know more in the coming weeks if Eloy or the swoop comp can happen. Or if neither will happen. I have a feeling that if one is going to happen, then Eloy likely has the better shot what with it being over the x-mas and new years holidays. But the swoop comp in FL is looking like a lot of fun.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Swoop pond...nope it isnt any larger.
It does get used but generally only by the brave:P:P

Just an FYI on the history of the ponds.
The ponds were actually designed by Burke. I think as more of a deterrent than anything. At best, the ponds should have been much deeper and the input from the swoopers ...well let's say it went differently than they had wanted.[:/]

In the heat of the summer a handful of us spent several weeks out there digging with shovels and moving dirt with the tractor. It was hard work with many a blister earned.
I don't use the ponds, but when I look at them I am reminded that it took the people who really wanted them to make it become a reality. We left a bit of ourselves out there... a small piece of the history of this place.
If one looks at the design of the ponds from under canopy, it might become clear that the shape is a familiar logo in these parts.;)

That is some very helpful information. Thank You. My only concern are the giant bolts sticking out of the ground in the bottom right hand of the photo.;)
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock