Brains
Snowslider
trophyhusband
GaryC24
Monkeycndo

Wildcard451 is sending them tonight.
Squeak is emailing them to me.

That gives us NINE guys so far.

Anyone else? Get them to me - [email protected] - today's the last day!

-Peter

What if you are a skinny fuck, and you need to go to the gym to gain weight, not lose it. [:/]

You don't need to go to the gym to gain weight, you need to go to the buffet...and walk right past the salad bar on your way to the meat & potatoes. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I am seriously considering it. While I am not overweight, There is no question that my once 6-pack has been "Bagged to go".
When you are as skinny as I am, a Beer Gut (Which I have definately grown over the past couple years) is not attractive. It more noticable that the same gut would be on someone that was a little overweight[:/]

I wouldnt be in this to Loose weight, Just Firm, Tone and redistribute what weight I do have. Get rid of the Gut. I will try to get a Pic in tonight.

Yea, I want my 6-pack back!

you can add weight by putting on some muscle

That's my goal...six pack again, and muscle! I didn't dare put my pics up so I sent them to peter, i know people see them sooner or later but I'm already feeling like I can take some better pictures just by pumping up before the photo's.

Oh and by the way ladyflyer, your pictures......MUY CALIENTE!!!:o

This is chicken shit, guys. Stand up and post the pics. If I can put up my farmer tanned, Yeti-esque, love-handled belly shots, then a little bagged six pack/need to tone up picture should be no biggy. Sheesh, I'd be willing to bet you drop trou to get into your suit to jump, but are too sceered to show a photo of what you look like when going for a swim. Get a backbone. The chicks are posting, so can you.:|

It's all about a little fun and getting in better shape.
Call this tough love folks.>:(:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I was impressed by the hair on your head.... Looks good!!!! :)
g

I think I'm not going to shave it again uptil I jump. I should have the full head of hair by then. I had almost forgotten how to use shampoo.;)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

OK, gang...

I've got photos from the following people:

Dorbie
Txhoss
Brains
Snowslider
trophyhusband
GaryC24
Monkeycndo

Wildcard451 is sending them tonight.
Squeak is emailing them to me.

That gives us NINE guys so far.

Anyone else? Get them to me - [email protected] - today's the last day!

-Peter

I have the following pics so far:

Gonzalesna
Kenz
Mnealtx
Peregrinerose
Sartre
Skysprite
Ladyflyer
Viking
Iluvtofly
Jeiber
Squeak

We need more pics people. Come on!!!!:S;)
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

As stated before, my photo is invalid, as it was taken approximately a year ago. (Also, I think that was a slightly "flexed" photo, so there's not as much there in the way of muscle as it appears. I need to update and send in a photo tonight. I will attempt to do so.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Getting ready to send mine.
Here's a thought, how about changing our avatars to our out-of-shape pics -- having to look at that everyday here could create some real inspiration. Though on second thought, having to look at all those guts in mass quantities everyday could make people want to vomit. :(
(and the competition is on!)
As for the skinny folk, I'd say that this is about who can get into the best shape compared to where they are today, which could also easily be going from beanpole to ripped, toned and six-packed.

J

As stated before, my photo is invalid, as it was taken approximately a year ago. (Also, I think that was a slightly "flexed" photo, so there's not as much there in the way of muscle as it appears. I need to update and send in a photo tonight. I will attempt to do so.

Okay...thanks for the honesty:)
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

Just sent mine in. For those who are too curious to wait, and so that Monkey boy doesn't feel lonely all naked out here, I'll post mine here as well.
Gettin' all half naked like that and setting up the camera for timer photos made me feel like I was getting ready to make a home-made vid for X-tube! :$