Brains

Fireflytx is gonna be pissed!

:D But i don't care.:D

Her new suit was delivered to my office today and she hasn't seen it yet since the alterations. And she doesn't have any computer access till tonight when she gets home. So everyone check out her new suit.B|

I wasn't digging the idea of these for our new team suits but now i think i could pull it off.:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Is your suit just like that?

That depends, will you still jump with me if it is??:D:P:D

Oh hell yes.;)

Then no, it won't be like that. I alredy told her i was going to try it on and she got kinda mad:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Her new suit was delivered to my office today and she hasn't seen it yet since the alterations. And she doesn't have any computer access till tonight when she gets home. So everyone check out her new suit.B|

I wasn't digging the idea of these for our new team suits but now i think i could pull it off.:D:D:D

Jeff, you are going to look so pretty in pink.

That suit is going to look HOT on her.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

[Brains] Fireflytx is gonna be pissed!

Dude you know for a fact you're just pissing her off because the make up sex is fucking FANTASTIC!!

Nice suit btw, I bet you look cute in hot pink :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I'm sure she will look awesome in it!!! Early happy B-Day by the way!!! And Sebastian.... are you going there soon?

What's 'LS'?

lol...I looked at that and thought, "what's 45"? :ph34r: I guess I should wear my glasses more often. :$

I like the suit though. She needs to post pics after she's tried it on!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon