Thunderbow

Info on Rigging Solutions or Rigs & Things

Has anyone dealt with Rigging Solutions or Rigs & Things?
They seem to have good prices on canopies but am looking for thoughts on how they are as far as service, expediency etc.

I deal with Rigging Solutions somewhat weekly since they are based at my home DZ. They are some cool people and from what I've been able to tell they try to price things as fairly as possible. The service is great. If you have any questions, send them an email or call them. No doubt they will tell you what you need to know. I got my jumpsuit and helmet through them recently.
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

I am in Australia and have dealt with Rigs and Things on many occassions. I source much of hte gear I use through them and they have been nothing but helpful at all times. Useful when you ahve to rely on someone in another country to do the right thing. 10/10
I like my canopy...

...it lets me down.

Thanks to you and Koppel. I see in the other forum you ripped that new jumpsuit already. It is good to get good prices on stuff but it helps to feel secure in buying a new canopy from someplace you don't know. Thanks again!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lord, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.

I got my rig thru Rigs N Things and have to give them 5 stars for excellent service. Fortunately they're also local to me and even hooked up my main and packed it while I waited. I don't have any info on Rigging Solutions since I haven't dealt with them yet...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Has anyone dealt with Rigging Solutions or Rigs & Things?
They seem to have good prices on canopies but am looking for thoughts on how they are as far as service, expediency etc.

I have used both. My home DZ is Skydive Carolina I'm temorarily at Sebastian. I usually try and wait until I am making a run home to shop for gear. I learned to be a rigger from rigging solutions so I know the people well. Gear shops are gear shops but when it comes to the people who run it? Rigging Solutions has it.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Dude, you can't go wrong with either one. I have bought many times from R&T and recommended this dealer to many friends who were also very pleased. I have nothing but good things to say about Roy and his team.
I have ordered a couple of items through RS recently and was really pleased with the customer service. Augusto is also Brazilian which makes things really easier for me.
You can blindly choose from any of them, believe me.
Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted