skinnyshrek

always wear a helmet.

I keep wondering what would happen if I left my Z1 open when I jump out. I guess it would either get ripped off in freefall or I'd get lucky and be able to look towards my feet and push it down. I bet your eyes would water like hell with all that cold air hitting it at 120mph.
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

Glad they got my sick humour

hehe...if only it was Brandy posting this thread about why it was you were in jail for the evening!

"Officer, I SWEAR I was just kidding!"

BAH . . .

They'd look at sweet, innocent, lovable, Shrek and then look at Mean, Grumpy, Irritable Brandy and take HER to jail! But, they'd probably consider the wound as time served, anyway, and just warn Skinny to be a little more forceful when smakin' the biatch around . . . in self defense, of course.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Glad they got my sick humour

hehe...if only it was Brandy posting this thread about why it was you were in jail for the evening!

"Officer, I SWEAR I was just kidding!"

BAH . . .

They'd look at sweet, innocent, lovable, Shrek and then look at Mean, Grumpy, Irritable Brandy and take HER to jail! But, they'd probably consider the wound as time served, anyway, and just warn Skinny to be a little more forceful when smakin' the biatch around . . . in self defense, of course.:P

I will smack you around Biatch!B|
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

What an inconsiderate bitch. Why in the hell did you marry her? She couldn't peddle her ass to the emergency room?

My thoughts thank you and i thought i was being an ass thinking like that..Let me go in there and hit her with a frying pan.

I still hear about the time we drove to Calhan to jump and I hurt my thumb on jump #2 and we spend the rest of the day in the ER. We were just dating then though, so being on his best behavior is probably why he gave me one more chance.

Sucker! :D

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Thank god we didn't have to go to the ER, my urgent care took me in and we were seen imediatelly.

I love urgent care centers.

Just so you folks aren't confused, this is why the wife may root for the gators head injury ok back to the other thread:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I keep wondering what would happen if I left my Z1 open when I jump out. I guess it would either get ripped off in freefall or I'd get lucky and be able to look towards my feet and push it down. I bet your eyes would water like hell with all that cold air hitting it at 120mph.

I had my FREEZR open by accident at least once and it wasn't a big problem -- it happened during RW and I noticed only after I was already docked when the full airspeed was starting to hit and started to interfere with my flying a little. Wasn't blinded. I just slammed it closed with my hands between points and merrily continued my RW.

Dumb mistake on my part, but it's not catastrophic.

I am starting to think I am cursed

No I think they refer to it as something else:

Let me think now,

I know it shall come to me,

OH YEAH! A CLUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I may take a life Insurance policy out on you. Could Pay off. I of course would split the proceeds with Lee! ;):D:ph34r:

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Now there's a good Idea! :D

There ya go Lee; Invest in bubble wrap. Would probably have to re-wrap half way through the day.

:D

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I had my FREEZR open by accident at least once and it wasn't a big problem -- it happened during RW and I noticed only after I was already docked when the full airspeed was starting to hit and started to interfere with my flying a little. Wasn't blinded. I just slammed it closed with my hands between points and merrily continued my RW.

Dumb mistake on my part, but it's not catastrophic.

I did a tracking jump once before I wore a helmet and forgot to put on my goggles. (they were around my neck) I didn't notice till at least 15-20 sec. into the jump. My eyes weren't watering though, they felt really dry. I reached up to rub em and immediately felt like a retard...
http://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html:D
anyways, threw on the goggles and went on about my business.

...and yes I do wear a helmet now on every jump.

Heal fast BrandyB|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Thanks everyone for the posts. But it was my fault for not wearing a helmet though. I am lucky no concussion. I was going to buy a helmet next week too. Damn, the irony.

Now let me tell you my side of the story of how Lee reacted when I walked in the door.

He stood up real fast and asked what happened. He saw all the blood and passed out. While he was sleeping, I wrapped my head with towels and an ice pack. I then woke Lee up and asked him to drive me to Urgent care. He cried the whole way there and said "your going to make it babe, don't die on me, hey I am hungry do you mind if we get some food first?"

We went to a restaurant and had a burger and then went to urgent care.

That was what really happend:)

oh....so the truth finally comes out. Hope you heal fast!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I've forgotten to close my Z1 on more then one occasion... (both for H&P and full alti 4-way type jumps. I've never had it come off (or even come close to feeling like it would) and closing it has always been a simple matter of reaching up and pushing it closed with one of my hands. It also usually results in me laughing at myself for a bit for forgetting to shut it in the first place.

and it is possible to skydive without goggles (in fact I met a guy over the summer that never wears them...)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...