skinnyshrek

always wear a helmet.

I couldnt do it clay:) well i could but she has enough pain at the moment. Should i go in there and wack her and ask where my sandwich is
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

:D:D:D That lazy biatch sleeping at this hour..man there is cleaning to do just cant find a good woman these days:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ya know.... I'm thinking "Men these days....."

We, poor little women get a wee cut on the head and no-one strong enough or ambitious enough to just take care of it for us. Instead we have to go into the ER... meet all kinds of "interesting" people. Have a strange person working on our head.

Wouldn't it have been better for you to work on her head... and then have her return the favor? ;)

Seriously though... hope it heals fast and glad no other injuries :)

I was more than happy to work on her head. The $25 co pay is like well like a jump. She just wouldnt let me:D:D

Thanks everyone for the posts. But it was my fault for not wearing a helmet though. I am lucky no concussion. I was going to buy a helmet next week too. Damn, the irony.

Now let me tell you my side of the story of how Lee reacted when I walked in the door.

He stood up real fast and asked what happened. He saw all the blood and passed out. While he was sleeping, I wrapped my head with towels and an ice pack. I then woke Lee up and asked him to drive me to Urgent care. He cried the whole way there and said "your going to make it babe, don't die on me, hey I am hungry do you mind if we get some food first?"

We went to a restaurant and had a burger and then went to urgent care.

That was what really happend:)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Hey was in a huge game 2100 entrants i ended in 39th place. made a little money and had some fun.
Now my side, had all my shit packed ready to head to Deland and next thing she pops in the door with all this blood. I threw her a band aid and said i have to make a few jumps sorry. Wear a helmet next time u dumb biatch i told her:D

Hey was in a huge game 2100 entrants i ended in 39th place. made a little money and had some fun.
Now my side, had all my shit packed ready to head to Deland and next thing she pops in the door with all this blood. I threw her a band aid and said i have to make a few jumps sorry. Wear a helmet next time u dumb biatch i told her:D

He was not packed for Deland, he was supposed to go to the gym!

And yes that is how it happened......:)
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

We went to a restaurant and had a burger and then went to urgent care.

Come on.........Skiny isn't that mean. I can see him hitting the drive through or maybe something to go at Waffle House but not sit down.:D I think you are exaggerating! :D

Ok it was the waflle house to go....you busted me being very selfish. Damn what was I thinking not letting him go into a retaurant?
I should have given him gas money......:D:D
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

gas money and the urgent care money fucking $25 man thats 2 hop n pops. I think you gashed your head open on purpose just to get sympathy.
Anyways, i need a vacation. Any suggestions:D

Lee! I think you need to have Brandy Lay off the sauce for a bit and also keep her from objects she might fall from. :D

I mean Broken arm from falling off a stool, the car thing, and now this?

That Brandy sure is High Maintenance Lee! I would think about cutting your losses. Otherwise you are going to have to fire some of that help and start actually working! :o:D

Seriously How much does she cost a month?

Honestly though, I hope you heal well BRANDY. Quit fucking yourself up! You do not want to be like me. B|

Hope to see you kids soon. As long as I can make it out of here! [:/]:oB|B|

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I think I am just a walking liability.........[:/]

Man and my new years resolution was to have a better year than last. Looks like it's already starting out bad.

Just as long as I don't get arrested get any restraining orders :Dthis year or any future years after that I will be good to go.
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla