LisaH

Rat dilemma....

I'm sure it was.
Well, we discourage inappropriate drinking among both students and pets here on campus.

Here is Lindercles - the voice of - REASON?:o

WTF did I just say?:o

No - NO!!!!:o
Say it ain't SOOOOO!!!!:o:o:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The saga continues

Any real snake/rat experts out there?

I came home tonight hoping the rat became lunch...noooo it was snuggled up against the snake sleeping. I tried to take a pic but it heard me and moved.

If the rat hasn't bitten the snake in 4 days, is it possible it won't and they can be roommates until the next hungry spell?
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

The saga continues

I came home tonight hoping the rat became lunch...noooo it was snuggled up against the snake sleeping. I tried to take a pic but it heard me and moved.

If the rat hasn't bitten the snake in 4 days, is it possible it won't and they can be roommates until the next hungry spell?

Not likely. My friends' 8' Boa died after the exact situation you have. The pair lived in peace for about a week, then the rat bit the snake on the nose. With a naturally weak immune system the snake got a nasty infection and died. Best to seperate them even if you give the rat away. Ask the store if they will take it back without a refund. It'd be worth it.

The saga continues

Not likely. My friends' 8' Boa died after the exact situation you have. The pair lived in peace for about a week, then the rat bit the snake on the nose. With a naturally weak immune system the snake got a nasty infection and died. Best to seperate them even if you give the rat away. Ask the store if they will take it back without a refund. It'd be worth it.

I had a snake die the same way :( The store won't take the rat back.

Anyone want a pet rat? Kathleen...the boys would love it :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

The saga continues

I had a snake die the same way :( The store won't take the rat back.

Anyone want a pet rat? Kathleen...the boys would love it :D

You got a cat?:P
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Don't feed the cats for a day or so...then...

They are inside cats. Probably wouldn't know what to do with it :S

Ok - so lemme see if I can discern the logic here.

heh!

1) You have a snake and snakes eat live rats.:)***This includes suffocation, broken ribs, crushed internal organs, and lots of pain involved for the rat.:ph34r:

2) You bought a rat to feed live to snake.:)***Knowing, it would, but now Dissapointed that the above DID NOT happen.:ph34r:

3) You would feed the rat to your cats:D
***Cats eat rats and mice live as well. They also play with their food drawing out the death experiance and pain for the rat.:o

4) You are dissapointed again because you fear that your cats wouldn't kill the rat properly.[:/]

and Finally . . .

:|5) You won't just let him go in a park or forested area because you would worry about the rat's welfare.:|

And so ends the logic part of this program . . . several days ago.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

The rat in this case is sort of like your asshole uncle. You'd really like to disembowel him sometimes, and you'd like to watch any other member of your family do it as well. But if some stranger came along and tried to fuck with him, you'd get pissed.

"That's MY asshole uncle, bitch!"

Makes sense to me.

Just flush it, they love the sewers. It's gone and it won't drown, it'll be in the large sewer pipes before it's dead.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Just flush it, they love the sewers. It's gone and it won't drown, it'll be in the large sewer pipes before it's dead.

true - and plus - it will be like an amusement ride with a GIANT prize at the end of it.