Andy_Copland

The Zeus

imagine a 4 way team wearing the Zeus, people would remark on it for a long time! they may even remember your team forever!

if you have one of those helmets in polished chrome you could wear a cape and some knee high boots! maybe in red or royal blue.

some cool factors are timeless chum.
skydiving fashion isn't a cry for attention, its a statement. you should buy one the same colour as your jumpsuit.
my hovercraft is full of eels.

so gay...so very, very gay

Ouch. Here I thought I was a manly man...and while I could be wrong, i think I jumped the first production-line Zeus ever. Chris sent me one to display at an Xtreme Sports show.
I enjoyed jumping it, but the lip on the front takes a little to get used to. But I also only had around 80 jumps at the time.
I kinda thought it made me look like Brad Pitt in "Troy.":P

You're such a heathen.... :|

So im the only one who thinks its cool?

I recomend that you get it, then people will know on sight that you are a total tosser and take appropriate action:D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

And you didn't even mention how the cheek guards will protect your face from looking distorted during freefall.From the photos I've seen I think a lot of people will benefit from this.
"I'm not sure how it's going to turn out, except I'll die in the end, she said. So what could really go wrong? -----Brian Andreas

You're such a heathen.... :|

So im the only one who thinks its cool?

I recomend that you get it, then people will know on sight that you are a total tosser and take appropriate action:D:D:D:D:D

Squeak,dude there is no need me and Woody already Know Andy is a complete Tosser anyway so no surprise :P:ph34r::D:D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun