stitch

What gives you the worst headaches??

Dehydration and eating refined sugar give me horrible headaches. Oh, and if I don't get my caffiene in the morning. Yep, it's my one and only addiction. Well, if you don't count skydiving that is.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Skydiving.
Seriously! I never leave the DZ without getting a huge headache. The first thing I always do after leaving is take Excedrin. I either have a brain tumor the size of a skydiver's belly or I'm not drinking enough water when I jump and am getting dehydrated at altitude.
Any brain surgeons care to comment?

Skydiving.
Seriously! I never leave the DZ without getting a huge headache. The first thing I always do after leaving is take Excedrin. I either have a brain tumor the size of a skydiver's belly or I'm not drinking enough water when I jump and am getting dehydrated at altitude.

Holy crap, that happens to me a lot too! WTF is up widdat?

There's something about the smell of jet fuel, nylon, and adrenaline that gives me a huge boner.

Skydiving.

Holy crap, that happens to me a lot too! WTF is up widdat?

Seperation Anxiety. [:/]
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Litttle kids that get all bent out of shape when all we need them to do is sit still for a couple minutes infront of the xray machine with a parent holding there arms up.

I still can't believe i watched an 8 year........8!!! throw a fit with his dad right there. He got so upset he kicked the xray tube!!!!! The kid had swallowed a quarter. I just wanted to back hand that little fucker! Luckly his dad took care of buisness the old fashioned way. Something tells me a timeout wouldn't have helped.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

CNN.

Especially offices that have CNN in their breakroom.

Also, if you watch the news wires, they pic the most politically correct stories to cover for their view and most real news is never on the network.

I worked for Turner as a contractor and the IT department managers all have a stick up their ass.

***Holy crap, that happens to me a lot too! WTF is up widdat?

Honestly, I DO think it is the lack of water. I, too, am hesitant to drink as much water as usual for fear of getting up in the plane and having to pee really bad.

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

***Holy crap, that happens to me a lot too! WTF is up widdat?

Honestly, I DO think it is the lack of water. I, too, am hesitant to drink as much water as usual for fear of getting up in the plane and having to pee really bad.

I think I agree about the water. I'll try guzzling a lot more this weekend to see if that helps. I apologize to anybody next to me in advance if I end up peeing on the plane. :$