propofol65

Zute Sute Problems

Placed an order with Zute Sute several months ago and am still waiting - even after paying for the "rush" order. Numerous attempts to contact the owner (home business) are/were futile. Even drove over to Cudahy, WI to stop by to check out the progress of the suit but the owner said she wouldn't be around - running errands.

Prior to flying out to Eloy, sent another message and said that I needed it by Dec 6th. Owner sent an email back and said she shipped it to manifest. Manifest never received it. Further communications haven't been returned.

Caveat emptor - Latin for let the buyer beware

I am aware now and will not do business with Zute Sute again. If you do, check others first!

I bought a suit from them, I should say her. The owner, Jen is the oner/maker of them. I paid for rush order and it took mea little over two months to get mine.

I think I stil have her cell phone number, I'll check around and get back to you.
Anyway, after contacting my CC company for a refund and a whole bunch of threats, I got my suit. Honestly, the suit is made extrmely well, I got the comp suite.

Is it worth the wait? It depends, I needed a suit and wasn't very patient, but for the quality and the price, I think it was worth it.

Do a search for Zute Suit and you'll see my posts and the replies I got back.
Brad

A friend of mine had a problem with Dive Rite years ago. Sent his jumpsuit back for repairs. Waited a long long time. Started calling and emailing the owner. Never could get any satisfactory answer from him. Finally a call to the Tennessee dept of consumer affairs or whatever agency it is that deals with consumer complaints, and he had his jumpsuit repaired and sent back within a week. Later on, I learned that the owner's best employee, who did most of the sewing work, had a heart condition and had to quit, leaving him in quite a quandary. He closed the business not long after.

Who knows what happened with Zute Sute. They must have had an internal problem to deal with. I got my 300 way jumpsuit from them in 1998 in record time and it still serves me well today, albeit a bit ragged and faded...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban