skybytch

All Those Shiny Happy People...

Hanging out at the dz really isn't bad when you're broke. Many skydivers will offer a jump ticket so you can jump with them. It's even okay if they don't offer cuz you know that next week or the week after you'll probably be able to afford to do one or two skydives.

Hanging out at the dz when you can't jump because your body isn't cooperating makes for an angry, bitter skydiver. Being around all those shiny happy people seems to reinforce the fact that no matter how much money or how many jump tickets you have in your pocket, you can't get on a load. Period.

And it's even worse when you can't spend the day drinking to numb the pain cuz the directions on the prescription bottles say do not take with alcohol.

Yeah. All those shiny happy people at the dz can kiss my angry bitter grounded ass. >:(

Grrrr. Maybe you could sabotage the plane so they won't be happy anymore.;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

. All those shiny happy people at the dz can kiss my angry bitter grounded ass.

been there done that, i feel your pain ( well, not the neck pain).... dona't worry, just think how much safer it is for you on the ground.. cuz everyone knows only the skydiving is dangerous, skydivers never get hurt while drinking on the ground...lol.... hope ya feel better soon "mom"...

Why don't we go somewhere away from those fucking able bodied skydivers and get drunk

just come to ohio, there's no skydiving going on here.....it's cold.... no need to ide from the skydivers, get em to buy your drinks!!lol...

Yeah...that's gonna stop you...

It is! Really! I swear!

Okay, so that's not stopping me. What's stopping me is the pile of homework due on Monday that I'm currently ignoring (soy estudiante perezosa ;)) and the fact that I have to go pick up my shiny happy boyfriend from the dz in a few hours.

and the fact that I have to go pick up my shiny happy boyfriend from the dz in a few hours.

i'm gonna have to call bullshit on you there...he's not shiny and happy on his best of days...

:D