ladyflyer77

Names of people charged with Greene County Sport Parachute Center burglary.

Cameron Kinser, 18, of Pewee Valley; Trent Carr, 19, of Crestwood; and Jefferson County residents Jennifer Downey, 20, and Derek Music, 19, have been charged with seven counts of burglary and possession of stolen property.

I promised I would post their names so here you go. He are the asses that stole our personal and student gear from our dz!
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

Looks like that's not the only thing they were charged with:
http://www.whas11.com/topstories/stories/012607whasmjdTopChurchTheftsArrests.202e6ad3.html

Some people think skydiving is a religion. :S

Glad to see they were caught. Talk about bad karma. I would hate to stand next to any of them in a thunderstorm.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Oh fapete's sake -- did you take lessons from AlexCrowley?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear they also used an autographed John Wayne photo as an ash tray.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats disgusting

toilet roll, yes... but not an ashtray

Thems fightin words, pilgrim>:(

Noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!! M.P.F.C.

Looks like that's not the only thing they were charged with:
http://www.whas11.com/topstories/stories/012607whasmjdTopChurchTheftsArrests.202e6ad3.html

You are absolutely right. These punks also stole from several churches as well. Total amount from the churches was well over $100,000.

total from our dz was well over $35,000, you do the math. [:/]

Another sad part is the only female involved in this sick demonic case is also 6 months pregnant with twins.

oh yeah...I forgot the best part.

We did end up getting a couple of the cameras back and on the video they taped themselves on it. And also took some stills of themselves as well. I will have to post that when the police say its okay to do so.

Its actually pretty damn funny on some of the things they are saying about skydiving gear.

Was the gear returned !?
Thats why I take my gear home. I have a locker, but I want my gear at home.
A bunch of punks. To bad they will be home in no time.

As posted in another thread...yes, most of the items were found in an apartment in Louisville, KY. Some items are still missing.

... they taped themselves on it

Something similar happened around here... they caught a band of kids that taped themselves on video with their cellphones while handling guns and shit before and after a couple of armed roberies. They made it to the news like the dumbest criminals in the country. :D:D