Peter_Phile

Do female animals have clits?

Based on what I saw a friend of mine do years ago, yes!

He had a female Pekingese. One day he held it up and started fondling its clit or pussy. Damn if that thing didn't get excited and start barking happily! :D:D:D:D :S:S :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That was WAAAAYYYY too much information Billy.

Jesus christ man.

I wouldn't do it. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing when he did it. That dude had a few screws loose in his head anyhow.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My Cockateal I have never looked for his penis but he gets it on all the time with his woman. They have had a total of 12 babies in the past 8 years or so.

But even he is a smarter then most human, they only do it when I put up their nursery so they have a place for the eggs. As soon as he sees the little wood nursery go up he starts. Apparently even birds like it doggy style.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

He had a female Pekingese. One day he held it up and started fondling its clit or pussy.

with his finger or tongue?

Finger! As crazy as he was, I don't think he was THAT crazy. If he did, I would have said "I'm outta here" and gotten the fuck out.

He had a traumatic brain injury earlier when a train smashed his car as he was crossing the tracks in his hometown. After that was when all his bizarre behavior started. Ended up getting divorced and down in the dumps. At least he's on the mend in a recovery group. But he was really nuts for a while.

My Cockateal I have never looked for his penis but he gets it on all the time with his woman. They have had a total of 12 babies in the past 8 years or so.

My ex's male and female cockatiel never "hit it off", despite sharing a cage for 16 years. Thus, he did what any normal male would, and masturbated somewhat regularly. We had to stop him if it went on too long...to stop him from hurting himself. :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

My ex's male and female cockatiel never "hit it off", despite sharing a cage for 16 years. Thus, he did what any normal male would, and masturbated somewhat regularly. We had to stop him if it went on too long...to stop him from hurting himself. :S:D

Blues,
Dave

Did you ever get video of that??? :D:D:D