mx757

as the moon turns....

I couldn't help cracking up when I first read this.
A NASA astronaut charged with attempting to kidnap a romantic rival in a love triangle with another astronaut

A NASA astronaut? Bizarre! :D
Police said she drove 900 miles, donned a disguise and was armed with a BB gun and pepper spray when she confronted a woman she believed was a competitor for the affections of Navy Cmdr. William Oefelein.

What! :o:D
Nowak raced from Houston to Orlando wearing diapers in the car so she wouldn't have to stop to go to the bathroom

Dressed in a wig and a trench coat... boarded the same airport shuttle bus Shipman took to get to her car...Shipman ...hurried inside the car and locked the doors...Nowak rapped on the window, tried to open the car door and asked for a ride. Shipman refused but rolled down the car window a few inches when Nowak started crying. Nowak then sprayed a chemical into Shipman's car

Police also found a steel mallet, a 4-inch folding knife, rubber tubing, $600 and garbage bags

OMG! Psycho! :D

The fact that she's a NASA astronaut makes this story truly bizarre and kinda funny. :D

--Head
--
Turn off the internet! Join Citizens United Negating Technology For Life And People's Safety!

http://www.citizensunitednegatingtechnology.org/

Although they probably spent time together in Houston in training and other stuff on a day-to-day basis, Nowak and Oefelein never flew together on the same shuttle mission.

Kevin K.