only_at_120

Dog Names Again

So tell me what I did wrong dude! I didn't tell you what to do, it was just a suggestion. But seems as if there is only one here with a problem.

What did you do wrong? You really wanna know? Well, I'll tell ya. Your post was all high and mighty demanding people provide you with names for your dog. It was your tone. I really think you need to settle things down a little bit. Understand?

I wasn't demanding anything, and no one had to respond! But they did, and now they have so kindly given me what I was asking for and that was ideas.
Last post to you, as you have NO IDEA about my tone, but you think you do, I'm sure you won't read anymore of my posts. And that would be a DITTO here.

I wasn't demanding anything, and no one had to respond! But they did, and now they have so kindly given me what I was asking for and that was ideas.
Last post to you, as you have NO IDEA about my tone, but you think you do, I'm sure you won't read anymore of my posts. And that would be a DITTO here.

Are you done yet?

Oh!Oh!Oh!....just name him funks!:P

Why does he "clean himself" alot - like more than usual or something?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

riser
"rip"cord
swoops
velo
spec
PD
:S

I wqouldn't call it Velo, it's a St Bernard not a greyhound:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
how about X228:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?