kelel01

Employed or unemployed?

Unemployed by circumstance best fits my situation, I geuss. Although, it's really a bunch of chicken poop. [:/]

Hopefully, thats about to change. :)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I've never been unemployed longer than i chose to be. When I want work there is ALWAYS somthing available for a person willing to work:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

My career as a delusional, binge drinking, talk show host was brief.
Now I am self employed- which is almost like being unemployed except you write yourself tiny checks every so often and hand out impressive looking home made business cards....mostly to your friends.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Originally unemployed by circumstance, I have been unemployed by choice for some time. It's just more fun to be a Mr Mom at home and make the wife work. ;)

Really, the main reason is I would have had to take a big pay cut if I got a new job, so we elected to keep my wife's job and pay. Fuck child care, it's way out of our price-range.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Every decent weather day from mid Feb to Mid December I work. 7 days a week, almost all hours that the sun shines. So right now in dismal weather I am working a minimal number of hours and feel worthless, like I am not carrying my weight. So I guess I am unemployed by circumstance. Even tho I did work in the blizzard yesterday
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Pip gave me a similar piece of wisdom once....
He said he knew two things about working..money is VERY important. Having a job on the other hand...not important at all. He couldn't be more right.;)
:|
So I spent almost 8 months semi-pleasantly unemployed recently. Went to lots o boogies, jumped my ass off, partied with friends all over the place! I had a blast! It was like summer break all over again! Then those fuckers that were foolish enough to actually loan me money for shit started complaining about some bill or other, so I'm unhappily back at work. In the cold dead heartless center of a corporate environment no less!:S
I have GOT to stop smoking crack![:/]

Fuck child care, it's way out of our price-range.

And even better than that it's great that you get to stay home and take care of your baby. I think it's awesome.:)

I can't imagine any parent not wanting to stay home with this! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

unemployed half circumstance... .. I don't want to go back to food services, and that is all I knoe. I'm currently finishing up my internship for pharmacy tech, something I started 3 years ago, but never finished. So, once that is done, I should be employed.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I can't imagine any parent not wanting to stay home with this!

but doesn't it poop in it's pants and stuff yuck:D

edited to add: oh yeah I voted employed but if the morons that work for me don't pick up the speed they may be unemployed ;)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I am double employed. I work a 40 hour a week day job and I work for our side business.

I dream of someday working for the side business alone. I dream of a fancy one room office I could go to every day with my own fridge and microwave. :)

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

i'm still hoping to win the lottery so i can be unemployed by choice and not have to worry.

until then i'm content with my job.

Ahhh...dreams...

uhh...the thing below my post says it all...
I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...

i'm what they call frictionally unemployed.. or atleast i think that's the term i learned in my macro econ class....... then again not sure if i fit into the category of "in the work force" as a full time student though... got a b+ in the class, should of studied more... of course i post this from my micro econ class...lol.....