Amazon

MSNBC is reporting Anna Nicole Smith is dead..

Shame on you assholes who are making light of this tragedy.

She was a disaster on wheels. Do you guys clap whem a NASCAR driver crashes?

Geez. Assholes.

It's a coping mechanism.:)

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

I of course feel bad as far as the situation with her daughter goes.

But not so much for her, she was a media whore. A modern day Marilyn Monroe. Likewise she is immortal now, They'll be debating the circumstances of her death forever.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

But not so much for her, she was a media whore

You dont feel bad for her because she liked attention? People made her the media whore, if it wasnt good tv then no one would have watched. If she was just a normal person who months after losing her son who she adored (was very obvious from her shows and written articles) died ? Oh and not to mention she had a newborn who will never know her. No matter what type of person people think or know she is, she was first and foremost a mom, and today she lost that.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

But not so much for her, she was a media whore. A modern day Marilyn Monroe. Likewise she is immortal now, They'll be debating the circumstances of her death forever.

VERY key point. She's now become a legend. Sightings in 7/11s, speculation, thoughts that she's gone to Mexico, all forthcoming.

Sad, yes, but true. Fact is, it makes perfect sense - the legal system will take years and years for the $$ fight to end, plus, she's being sued in a MASSIVE trimspa lawsuit.

Why not blow town?

VERY key point. She's now become a legend. Sightings in 7/11s, speculation, thoughts that she's gone to Mexico, all forthcoming.

Sad, yes, but true. Fact is, it makes perfect sense - the legal system will take years and years for the $$ fight to end, plus, she's being sued in a MASSIVE trimspa lawsuit.

Why not blow town?

she wouldn't blow town without her $500,000,000.00

You guys clap at suicides too? Fun to watch folks choke on their vomit? Like to hold their wrists as their hearts stop/

Idiots who think death is funny haven't held enough hands of people while they died.

Whoever they were. Whores or saints.

Assholes.

Joke with her daughter about how funny it was back when her mommy died.

I don't know WTF is wrong with people. With all the people in the world who need killing, why laugh at this poor train wreck?

I don't care about the answers, I'm attempting to encourage introspection. Waste of my time, I know.

Geez, for all my hostility toward Saddam, I didn't even make fun of his death.

Why not blow town?

she wouldn't blow town without her $500,000,000.00

You're assuming her and her husband lawyer haven't thought that through?

is there a reason other than crashes to watch NASCAR?

NASCAR is not about racing. It's about drinking warm Busch out of a can. The race is there so you can say you're doing something instead of just being an alcoholic.

It's the reason they only turn right -- because it's easy to pay attention to when you're drunk.

Jeez.
This ad space for sale.

I was thinking along the lines of bad juju of speaking ill of the dead....[:/]

Face it.. we all know her name.. she lived large and her life was certainly interesting... not what IU would choose if I could.. but she certainly made her mark.

I laugh at her in death the same way I laughed at her in life - because she made herself into a joke. She's an adult and is responsible for all of her actions, including putting her private life into the public eye. I've never understood some people's need to suddenly change their opinion of someone just because they're dead. I certainly don't.

The child, however, is a different story. It has not even had the opportunity to make it's own decisions, and will now have to grow up without a mother. That is the only part of this story that is any sort of tragedy.

The world is not worse (possibly better though) and her child is not worse (possibly better though) without her.

Glad you know so much about her parenting skills to say her child is better off without her. Because, of course, EVERYTHING you read in the media about a person is true.

What a sad statement to make.

[:/]
'Shell

is there a reason other than crashes to watch NASCAR?

NASCAR is not about racing. It's about drinking warm Busch out of a can. The race is there so you can say you're doing something instead of just being an alcoholic.

It's the reason they only turn right -- because it's easy to pay attention to when you're drunk.

Jeez.

Umm. Last time I checked they turn LEFT...
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

The child, however, is a different story. It has not even had the opportunity to make it's own decisions, and will now have to grow up without a mother. That is the only part of this story that is any sort of tragedy.

In case you don't remember, her son already died. So this child may be better off.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

He was also 20 years old. I don't see what that has to do with anything.

It has to do with her parenting skills. (Other parents in her previous condition would have had their children taken away from them.)
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

actually from what we saw of her parenting and how her and her son responded to each other she seemed like a good loving parent. She fulfilled his needs emotionally, physically, etc... yes it was in the spot light but how is that different from any other famous person? Oh wait most celebrities pass their young onto nannys....
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Shame on you assholes who are making light of this tragedy.

She was a disaster on wheels. Do you guys clap whem a NASCAR driver crashes?

Geez. Assholes.

This is not a laughing matter to me. I dont' give a rat's ass abotu Anna Nicole Smith. I can't, anymore. IT does no good. She's dead.

Let's look to the daughter. She will be well taken care of - Smith's estate has more than enough resources to care for her. We'll also see the true colors of the alleged fathers as to how they deal with it. Will they still go for custody knowing that child support won't be forthcoming (they can only take what the trust let's them have)? Will one of them be pimping her out for photos to all of the sickening entertainment rags?

I, for one, am surprised the chick lasted as long as she did. Personally, if I didn't have a new daughter (only a couple of weeks older than Smith's daughter), I'd probably want die if my son did.

As far as the immediate impact on the daughter's life, I wonder if the baby girl was with her mom when this happened. If not, there's a good chance that the poor baby girl wouldn't even notice the difference.[:/]

My wife is hotter than your wife.