Chris-Ottawa

Show us your canopy in flight!!!

Hey guys and gals,

I love looking at canopies when they are in full flight. Let's see some pictures either from the ground as you are on final approach, or while under canopy.

I love the ones where you catch your shadow during a hard turn; and cross braced canopies with wicked designs. White canopies with bright cross braces are sweet looking, and so are Cobalts with bright designs.

Let's see 'em, show off your sexy main or if you prefer to show us your nice blue reserve, feel free!

Please include some details:
A: Type of Canopy
B: Size of canopy
C: Custom or factory
D: Any thing else you care to share

Thanks!

Chris

I've included an example. This is unfortunately more a picture of myself, but it's the best one that I have of my canopy. It's a factory Spectre 135.
"When once you have tasted flight..."

Sabre2 150 with custom design in yellow and navy. I wanted to go asymetrical, but didn't like it from side to side. So went with different top and bottom skins.

Geeked the camera for Turtle.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Elisha, do like I did, take up your own camera and take your own picture.

I'm gonna turn into a "camera guy" around the DZ. I love keeping my digital camera handy. Once I get enough jumps, I'm gonna get into camera to help the DZ if needed, but mostly to document my jumping and other's jumping.

I use a 2MP Sony DSC-U30, it's smaller than a cellphone so I keep it in my jumpsuit.

Here's some other pics I took while under canopy, I love doing H+P's up high and enjoy the ride down.

Pics 1+2 Mile High @ 10k and pic 3 is in New York @ 4k .

I love my home DZ for spotting, can anyone tell why??? Haha. It's slightly hard to miss.

Chris
"When once you have tasted flight..."

1. My T-10 OD green factory colors of course.:P35ft
2. My PC MK-1 24ft red with black,yellow,black stripes, never seen another one like it or any oldtimers who could name it, custom? Traded a 10 speed bike for it in 83.:$
3. Just a cool shot of someone else,I took.B|
4. Same as 3
enjoy
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

I'm adding this one just for being "different". Not even sure what kind of canopy this is, can anyone help? The jumper is Russian, so this one may be foreign. Either way, somehow I don't think this canopy has a twin out there . . .
You think you understand the situation, but what you don't understand, is that the situation just changed.

Elisha, do like I did, take up your own camera and take your own picture.

Ive gotta turn into the fun police here.

You should not be taking photographs with a hand held camera under canopy.

Whilst you are shooting away you are unaware of your surroundings.

A recipe for trouble.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.