ACMESkydiver

So What Kind of Personality are You?

Other?

I am an equal mix of all of them.

Just call me Sybil.

Bobbi

I have a penchant for naming our printers and photocopiers at work. We got a new one in our office. I dubbed her "Faxy Lady" ... a few weeks later she went PSYCHO. Kept jamming, would fax something back to our number instead of the number we sent it to. Kept spewing toner. I renamed her "Sybil". A lot of the younger staff didn't get it. [:/]

She works fine now with her new name.

Hmmm. But I digress ...

:D:D
'Shell

I'm a Average IQ ASS!!! ;)

Fixed it for ya:P

I used to have crossword puzzles printed on my toilet paper because I such a smartarse;):ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

:)

somebody is chatty and social :P

can we help you chouse your next post topic? I really want to get a "No shit there I was ..." story but i'm to much of a newbie to ask for that :)
Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!

I'm a Average IQ ASS!!! ;)

Fixed it for ya:P

I used to have crossword puzzles printed on my toilet paper because I such a smartarse;):ph34r::ph34r:

Haha
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Usually chatty and social when not at work. A little type A thrown in at work, but as early-onset Alzheimer's looms on the horizon, the type A has mellowed considerably.

I think it's cause I keep forgetting what I'm supposed to be stressed about.
:S

The social butterfly that can be mellow at the same time....but can whoop it up when needed.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I'm fairly balanced between INTP and ISTP... wrt Meyers-Briggs personality profile...

Why?

I'm an ESFJ, but have attributes of all the qualities represented. lol...I don't know what the f*&k I am!!?? :S
I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...

On Myers-Briggs scale, I'm an ENTP

E - Extrovert - I seek experience, understanding, etc. outside myself
N - Intuitive - I gather only enough evidence to get the 'gist' of something. In most cases, I don't need to be totally convinced. I go with my gut unless the stakes are incredibly high.
T - Thinking - I have a tendency to think, rather than feel. This is simply to say that I am more linear and analytical than emotional.
P - Perceiver - I perceive rather than judge. Judges apply a moral standard to their decisions. Perceivers, like me, evaluate each scenario for its own characteristics and then decide based on the circumstances.

So, I'm an analytical, emotionless blob that gathers only enough information to determine the essentials of a situation before going for it.

I'm going to call this "Other" for the purposes of the survey.

~ topher
"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins