D22369

they F*** you through the drive through

OK, now this has gone too far, in the past I have gotten rootbeer when I wanted coke, got small fries when I wanted large, got a chicken sandwitch when I wanted a big mac...

but tonight I get on the road after picking up my son and am on the way home when we decide to get mcdonalds, I order a big mac, fries, coke, he gets a chocolate shake..

I dig into the bag about a mile up I-82 find the fries, set them aside- open the big mac, pick up my hamburger and there is NO bottom bun...

how hard is it to forget the bottom of the whole damn hamburger.... sheeeit, you would think the EXTRA half bun would be a giveaway...

fuckers...

then I get home, my kid puked up the shake all over the carpet....

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

You know you're not dealing with brain surgeons there.:D:D That's just the fast food breaks, enough to piss you off, isn't it? Sorry your son chummed on the carpet.[:/] Hope he's feeling better.

My 16 YO daughter, very intelligent, very pretty, just got hired by the McDonalds down the road. She wasn't sure if they would hire her or not, but I told her she was head and shoulders above most of the folks working in Mickey-D's. So go to the Orting Mac's while Mia's working and get your order right from a really nice kid. :)

ya know.... when I realized there wasnt any bottom bun.... I had a lethal weapon flashback.... and could totally hear him saying they fuck you through the drive through in that nasally/annoying voice of his....and he was right... I didnt go back :|

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Since most of my time in drive-thrus has been after a losing bout of drinking, I'd say that the fast food places and I are about even.

The Jack-in-the-box has a clown head with the speaker in the mouth. It seems like somebody is always doing some projectile barfing during the ordering process.
I just pity the next cars. :D

"Sir, do you know that your clowns mouth is full."
"Yes, that was the guys three cars before you...again."
:P

I am picky about what I want on my food, so I always special order. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten down the road with the food, only to find out that it's NOT the special order I made! >:(

The last time this happened was when I stopped at a Krystal hamburger place in Alabama as I was heading home for Christmas. I wanted no pickles, no onions, no mustard. All I wanted was just meat and a squishy bun.

I get down the road and not only do they have everything I DIDN'T want on them, but they also put freakin' cheese on it!!! :o

Later, after checking the receipt, they even charged me for the cheese (that I didn't ask for). B|

Bunch of freakin' morons!!! [:/]
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

If you had looked in the rearview mirror, there was probably someone holding open their bun in the car behind you and saying, "WTF? Where is my frikkin cheese? This is nothing but a piece of meat and a squishy bun." :D

[BLUE]LMAO!!![/B][/BLUE] :D :D

Thanks! That just made my night and put all of my previous bad orders in perspective! >:(
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Ruh roh...raggy! Is your vagina bleeding? Jesus christ you whine a lot! How much do you think they fucked you out of with that half a bun...half a cent? I'll double that and give you an entire penny next time I see you if you'll quit the fucking crying right now. :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

OK, now this has gone too far, in the past I have gotten rootbeer when I wanted coke, got small fries when I wanted large, got a chicken sandwitch when I wanted a big mac...

but tonight I get on the road after picking up my son and am on the way home when we decide to get mcdonalds, I order a big mac, fries, coke, he gets a chocolate shake..

I dig into the bag about a mile up I-82 find the fries, set them aside- open the big mac, pick up my hamburger and there is NO bottom bun...

how hard is it to forget the bottom of the whole damn hamburger.... sheeeit, you would think the EXTRA half bun would be a giveaway...

fuckers...

then I get home, my kid puked up the shake all over the carpet....

Roy

You know...back in my High School day...Ooh, some 10 plus years ago...somebody I worked with made a WHOLE FUCKING BIG MAC off of sh!t that fell onto the floor, mop strings, and all, ya'll. No joke.

[bIT WAS NEVER RETURNED

Must of been hungry.

I opt out for steak and shrimp. Hell, even macaroni.

after he puked on the carpet he wanted to see
1) his mom
2) aunt shelly
3) some rat bastard named uncle Dave

Every family has to have that one wierd uncle...wait, this is the family that produced you! I'm can't possibly be the freaky uncle! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

THats nothing. When asked what drink I wanted at KFC I asked for Coke. As we left I realised I had a pot of gravy :| How the fuck could they mistake that. Revenge was sweet (in my younger, non responsible days). Threw the pot up the huge screen window :D

Am I the only one who check the bag BEFORE driving away from the window:ph34r::ph34r:
I noticed got the wrong shit down the road ONCE, siince then I check whilst at the window, I've had my order corrected a few times:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah... I've had the no bottom bun treatment. Went back in and showed the manager who looked like he was about to cry. Same McDonald's my father ordered a chicken sandwich... they forgot the chicken. Tho.. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. When taking the ASVAB for military entrance, I hadn't slept in like 3 days and was still a little drunk. Scored high enough to get any job they had meanwhile I found out almost everyone else there either just barely passed (passing is like 30 out of 99) or failed horribly.

My kids love to go to Mcdonalds but I got tired of not getting the right food that i ordered so I just got to the point that when they hand me the food I don't move out of line until I check everything. Sometimes they get kind of mad but usually there is something wrong and it shuts them up real quick. Yes you are not dealing with rocket science but how hard can it be to put the whole bun on a burger.
STEP OUT AND FEEL THE RUSH!!!! LATER
SKYBOMB

I found out almost everyone else there either just barely passed (passing is like 30 out of 99) or failed horribly.

They've raised the standards. When I took it, you only needed 26. Of course, they had a tutorial to raise your grades to that point, if necessary. One person got a 21.

(I think you get 15 points for the name question.)
"Enter name."
"Ummm..."
:D

Am I the only one who check the bag BEFORE driving away from the window:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

BINGO! After getting the wrong food too many times, this is my policy.
And if asked to pull forward while I double check my order, I kill the engine instead.

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

dirty macs... umm no thanks.

When i used to go through a drive thru, they f**ked up my order once, then i started the checking the bag before i drove off. They bitch a bit sometimes, but hey, as long as they don't recognise you, maybe they won't spit on your burger next time [:/]
Some dream of flying, i live the dream...