PWScottIV

Ten Question Test

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
I scored 41 on the dot.... The desctiption is how I see myself.. but I've never been told if anyone else sees me that way....;)

42, but the color question had me. my favorite colours are blue and orange. blue would put me in the 39 category, but i think 40-49 fits me better :S

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Pretty much spot on. B|
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET