PWScottIV

Ten Question Test

Hmm, looking at the poll results, that's definitely not a normal distribution like you'd probably expect to get with testing the average everyday person... I guess I was expecting to see more in the higher range, but maybe it's just that all of them are either dead, broken, or wouldn't fill out a "stupid personality test"... It's pretty obvious to me that you wouldn't see too many results for people who are "timid", so that part definitely makes sense.
Gravity Waits for No One.

31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

This is the most accurate summary for me. Unfortunately I scored 49 points suggesting someone I'm not. Yet another one of these things to take with a BAG of salt.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

51 TO 60 POINTS : Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

I can't swear to this...but I'm pretty sure that the description matches me pretty well. :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance