GQ_jumper

will jump suits shrink?

Does him being a masturbater qualify him as a master of sorts?

I don't know, and I don't want to know. But feel free to head over to the sand box and confirm. I just wouldn't recommend it. :D;)
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Why don't you order an all sail 80 and let me hold on to it for you until you get back and are ready for it. Of course I will have to put a few jumps on it to "break it in" for you so its not so hard to pack. I am willing to do this all for you because I'm that kind of a guy. All heart man... All heart.:D

I hope you are doing well. Do you need anything sent to you, or taken care of here? Let me know if there is anything I can help you out with. Be carefull.

Grant

I just got a new Tony RW suit, it's the ZP nylon front with spandex back and forearms, just wondering if any of this material is known to shrink in the wash, I don't think the nylon would but maybe someone out there knows something I don't and I can't remember if my last one shrank down a bit when I first put it in the wash.

Thanks everyone

Wash it in cold water using all temperature Cheer. Don't use Woolite! Woolite and Spandex, don't mix. Woolite, will break-down the Spandex. After washing, hang on a hanger in the shower and let it air dry. There should be very little if any, shrinkage.

Chuck

"Wash it in cold water using all temperature Cheer. There should be very little if any, shrinkage."

I beg to differ. Cold water usually causes the shrinkage... Oh wait... we are talking about laundry now... Carry on.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D

Bailiff.... whack his pee-pee!:D

Chuck

Don't use Woolite! Woolite and Spandex, don't mix. Woolite, will break-down the Spandex.

Is this for real? I have always used Woolite for my jumpsuits because one of my first instructors said it was best:o

I guess it is a good thing I only wash my jumpsuit when it tries to kill me in my sleep:P
"... this ain't a Nerf world."

Don't use Woolite! Woolite and Spandex, don't mix. Woolite, will break-down the Spandex.

Is this for real? I have always used Woolite for my jumpsuits because one of my first instructors said it was best:o

I guess it is a good thing I only wash my jumpsuit when it tries to kill me in my sleep:P

I was told the same thing, till I got my Bev Suit and read the label.

Chuck

OK OK that is a good answer, product liability lawyers will like you, you would probably never mis-use anything cause you read the directions

however the folks that own the trade mark to Spiderman are looking for you, his jumpsuit fits a little too tight
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

OK OK that is a good answer, product liability lawyers will like you, you would probably never mis-use anything cause you read the directions

however the folks that own the trade mark to Spiderman are looking for you, his jumpsuit fits a little too tight

Is that to say, if, I were to pack your reserve that I shouldn't read the instructions?:o
Sounds to me like, Spiderman needs to push away from the dinner table!:D

Chuck

mine is a Javelin, i'd trust your memory, but only because you've read the instructions before

as for teh pic - I'm glad to say it is not me but whoever it is must be proud of himself
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

mine is a Javelin, i'd trust your memory, but only because you've read the instructions before

as for teh pic - I'm glad to say it is not me but whoever it is must be proud of himself

Hey, too cool! So is mine! Shoot, I could do that rig with my eyes closed!:D After i read the instructions... of course.
That guy might be proud of himself but, I don't think anyone else is!:D

Chuck