sunshine

Who can punish skymama?

So to get phillykev to make an apperance, skymama has to misbehave. Interesting....

But not suprising :)
Hi all...just stopped by to spread the base jump vid cheer in another thread. My alloted 45 seconds of posting per year is just about up though. Until next time..... >:(

Skymama is misbehavin. She has hijacked my innocent thread about snow. Who has the power to discipline her properly?

Um, NOBODY! There's no one above The Almighty!:P
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

ME FIRST!!!!!!
B|
I have a few awesome ways to drive her nuts!!!!
:)
First...don't make your bed!!! Follow that up with the use of REAL delicious butter...THEN...wash your whites with colors....THEN-don't come home from skyjumping until Sunday night to Monday morning time frame...or....nah...better keep the other ideas in my pocket for now.:P

ME FIRST!!!!!!
B|
First...don't make your bed!!! Follow that up with the use of REAL delicious butter...THEN...wash your whites with colors....THEN-don't come home from skyjumping until Sunday night to Monday morning time frame...or....nah...better keep the other ideas in my pocket for now.:P

Okay so she can be driven crazy, but technically that's not disciplining her! Annoying her, setting yourself up in the dog house, Yes, Disciplining HER No!B|

You know, people, I'm right here and can read what you're writing. Don't think I'm not taking notes. :P

Ha, Ha Fucker's I TRIED TO WARN YA, (Skymama's in the house, & of course they all scamper away like cockroaches & hide!) Ha Ha:D:D:D:D

Skymama is misbehavin. She has hijacked my innocent thread about snow. Who has the power to discipline her properly?

Funks Funks - He's our Man . . . If he can't do it - Normiss can.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I already have...sorta.

Once she posted about having severe back pain. She said she drank some alcohol and took valium to get some sleep. I was concerned about this combination, so I called her and woke her up. I don't think she really truly appreciated my loving concern.[:/]

Chris

ME FIRST!!!!!!
B|

Don't forget to pee in her shower. ;)