stayhigh

has anyone tried weight gainer powder????

sucks to have slow fallrate,, people told me that is why i need to learn HD but i don't think that will come anytime soon...

tried eating more greesy food with beer but they don't work.

has anyone here used weight gainer they sell at store???? just drinking down 1000 calories seems alot easier than eating more, doesn't sound healthy tho...
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

funny stuff

soy protein gainer

if you're lifting weights, then maybe (take the other pills to avoid the farting - papaya)

but just gaining weight? ice cream shakes sounds better

Even better - at 150 jumps, a tunnel camp might teach you more range, mantis gives a much more controlled 'fast' end. Lots of people try just arching harder - it's not very effective, you don't really change your cross section area hardly at all. Try this, next time you need to get down, arch longitudinally only (Head and knees high, hips down), with this bend the knees to pull your booties/feet out of the wind, and bring your arms in front (grab your chest with your hands, elbows against your ribs - that rolls your elbows in and brings almost all your arms under your torso). you'll drop like a rock if you do it right, guaranteed..

a lead weight belt is easier to put on and much healthier than just getting fat also

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

i haven't seen any freeflier with weight belt...
ppl told me that is why i have to learn HD but that won't come anytime soon...

did little more research and found out that thing has 1850 calories per serving ( whole 1 quart of ben&jerry Cherry Garcia ice-cream has 1932)...and it has 130% of daily recommanded sodium, and more of "i can't read ingredients(chemical)"....

exercise to lose and gain weight huh??? never thought of working out to gain weight... i totally forgot about the fact that muscle out weighs fat...
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

i haven't seen any freeflier with weight belt...

you will, I know a couple - FF is reaching a new level of competition and sophistication. Though suit drag and body control are in use now, good VRW will likely require a smoother suit someday to get rid of the flapping material (cleaner airflow helps in control).

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

If your working out at the same time try getting a protein supplement. One serving of that in a drink is about 25g of protein. Its pretty good at helping your recovery after workouts and allow faster growth.

If your really serious have a look into Norateen, try LA Muscle, its an anabolic formula which is legal on the streets and in competition in most sporting disciplines. Friend of mine, whilst taking protein and working out 4-5 times a week put on 8lbs of muscle mass in 2 weeks :| Its insane

I wouldn't recommend any other way of putting on weight. I guess much like weight loss you got to be sensible about it. Theres some suggestions if your serious and willing to commit to training. If your not going to train then you might as well not bother.