MTGirl

The Four-Date Wonder...

I third that Skydiving Meghan is a hottie. Attached is a pic from New Years. It shows her attributes much better than you're pic Erika (no offense). ;) Mind you we're a pretty damn good looking crew, but Meghan kinda stole the glory with her red cowboy hat. No one could top it.

Z

Damn! Baldwin jumpers are hot! :P

Yup, that's the same hat! Pink fuzzy hats are a must have in the closet. You never know when you're going to need one.

Z

Hah! I didn't even realize I had the same hat when I complimented yours......I can't believe I forgot about my pink fuzzie hat. :D:D

WHAT?! isn't anyone seeing what's unfolding right in front of us?!!!
THE LEGEND compared SKYDIVING MEGHAN FROM MINNESOTA to a fine bottle of wine, to Stonehenge! There is more than "taking over the world" on the table here - you two are going to have babies and it's going to be like "the Incredibles" and no one is safe, not belly fliers, not free fliers, not wingsuits, not the President of USPA nor the United States, nor will any other country dare to rival.

I can't believe I'm going to get to see this in my lifetime.

PS - Joe, the only reason we stare at your junk is because you always leave it hanging out.

Hear that Meghan! Sounds like fun! I do have pics of Meghan sporting appropriate attire for the "no pants rule" that was implemented this weekend, unfortunately no red hat was involved....sounds like a task to be accomplished in photoshop? haha! jk