funks

Is begging for compliments over the internet a sign of insecurity and desperation?

NWflyer...you are absolutley right...you couldn't have said it any better. I was putting myself up for both positive and negative remarks! I have left myself wide open by doing the things I have done these past couple of months. I understand I may not have proven this in the past couple of months but I do value what I do and how people look at me! It is very imperative that people see me for who I am and lately I have not done that. I have been way of key and have done things (like posting certain things) that I should and will stop doing. Because that is the right thing to do (for myself). Thank you for being honest with me and everyone else on here. Sometimes we can get away from ourselves and I have done just that. Nonetheless, I do appreciate you deleting that one post for that is who I am not.
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

do you really think i am insecure and desperate. PLEASE!!! Unimpressed I wasn't begging for compliments. i was just trying to prove a point. Which is...a woman may not be attractive to every guy but it doesn't mean that she is not attractive to some that are out there.

You expect us to believe that you didn't know you're attractive to at least some men?

Plenty of women have no problem fishing for compliments, even though they know they're very beautiful. You won't be alone.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am