funks

Is begging for compliments over the internet a sign of insecurity and desperation?

Just curious. :)

do you really think i am insecure and desperate. PLEASE!!! :| I wasn't begging for compliments. i was just trying to prove a point. Which is...a woman may not be attractive to every guy but it doesn't mean that she is not attractive to some that are out there. :)
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

are you saying you didn't like my year end video? (I think I posted it here a month or so ago... :)) I'm hurt... I really am... :|

:D:D:D I can't do it... :D:D:D I tried to keep a straight face... but it just wasn't going to happen...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

As I've posted many times in the women's forum, and as I've told many women privately ... if you seek attention, you don't get to choose the responses you get. You may be hoping for positive validation, but you're gonna get negative feedback too. Here on dropzone.com it may be a catty remark or a stinging comment ... but at the dropzone it can very quickly cross the line and you may be harassed and abused. I'm not saying it's right for people to make you feel harassed and abused, but I'm also saying you don't get to choose after you put yourself out there. That's why it's critical to value yourself enough to know where your boundaries are (and how to enforce them) and have skin thick enough to handle the people who don't give you the positive validation.

And while you may believe that you're not doing that ... posting multiple photos of yourself in various states of undress when you've only been posting actively for two months ... well, it gives the appearance that you're seeking attention whether you are or not. That's just my honest, non-catty opinion.

And now I shall don my flame-retardant suit.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That's just my honest, non-catty opinion.

And now I shall don my flame-retardant suit.

Raise your hand if you want to see krissanne Honest CATTY Opinion now :)

RAISES HAND:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I already posted it, got rightly called out on it, and deleted it. Ya snooze, ya lose.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke