DustyP

Helmet Help......

I would say Z1. I have one myself and love it. Plus they can withstand alot. About a month ago, a girl at my DZ jumped her Z1. She didn't bother to tighten any of the straps on it though so it was incredibly loose. Well, she pulled and when the risers came past her head they pulled the helmet off. It fell from 4000 feet into the trees below. She was still on coach jumps and the coach she was with was pretty sure he saw where it landed. So later on in the day a bunch of us went searching in the woods to try and find the pieces of her helmet. Well, I found the helmet and it was in perfect condition. A couple of scuffs from where it hit trees on the way down but no other damage. The visor was flipped up (we're guess from impact with a tree branch) but not damage to the visor. In my opinion, a helmet that can fall from 4000 feet with no damage is a damn good helmet.

I have one, but I haven't tested anything else, so I cant give advice.

But if you get one, be sure to fasten your audible to it (I use a thread that goes from the audible to the point where the strap starts under the foam).

I lost a two jumps old pro-track a week before the landing zone got mowed...[:/]

As for the fall from 4000ft, I am not surprised. The Z1 is light, couldn't get to fall really fast.
"We call on the common man to rise up in revolt against this evil of typographical ignorance."
http://bancomicsans.com