swedishcelt

Is anyone sick?

I just made a huge crock of homemade chicken soup and it's very good if I say so myself. You're welcome to have some. I have homemade rolls to go with it too, and fresh squeezed tangerine/ orange juice. :)

That sounds yummy ... :)*cough* *cough*

Edited to add symptoms.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I'm sick of -

1) work - yes, I am working on a Sunday, and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside. >:(
2) Stupid people - they're everywhere!!
3) Having to 'dog-sit' on long weekends after my parent's computer blew up, so I have no computer access at the house and being an hour away from real civilization
4) being sick of being sick of stuff

Can I have some soup? Either that or a life would help too. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

work - yes, I am working on a Sunday,

But we decided to close the supercenter til monday. You don't have to be there. :D

HEY!!! I didn't get that memo!! >:(

Why the hell am I here then? LISAH - you are SO fired!! Oh wait, I can't do that, can I? B|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I just made a huge crock of homemade chicken soup and it's very good if I say so myself. You're welcome to have some. I have homemade rolls to go with it too, and fresh squeezed tangerine/ orange juice. :)

Will it cure boredom?

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

Hi,

not really sick as such ....

coupla years ago I was in a job that I was quitting anyway and I really didn't feel like going in on a particular Monday, so I decided to call in sick.

Unfortunately, having made the decision to take a day off I sounded really upbeat & chirpy on the phone to my boss. He noticed this and asked me just how sick I was ?

the inevitable reply had to be 'I'm in bed with my sister'

The silence on the other end of the line was priceless ...

'I came into this world kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood, I plan to leave it the same way.'

I felt like hammered duckshit last night. Couldn't sleep because of it. OK now though.

Drink tons of water. Get well!

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG