lloyd1

BAD service from Paragear

hi chaps

well its now confirmed that paragear has buffed up both of our orders.....again:|
thought id give them a second chance and order again. orded clothing (on top of a $700 order) in both of the orders and both times the shirts were the wrong ones that we wanted.
mailed them on and still no reply.............:|

im DISSIPOINTED as they came highly recommended

lloyd

Your profile doesn't say where you are but have you called them and spoken to someone on the phone. I like to shop online but they have been very helpful when I have phoned them. Sorry to hear you are having trouble but I expect they will fix it.

Good luck,
Robin
"... this ain't a Nerf world."

That's strange because I've been doing business with Para-Gear for more years than I'd like to admit, and I can't remember anything other than a good experience. Perhaps the time difference is making communication difficult. Whatever it is I'm sure they will make it right no matter the problem.

Im sure they would sort it out if they ANSWER there emails.........:|

lloyd

I also have never had any problems with paragear, and i have used them for 4 years, also had my emails returned and always godd goods in good order and a timely manner
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

im in S Africa.................

Another theory: Africa has some reptuation with some vendors -- partially because of Nigeria and similiar...

Yes, South Africa is well off, but there's still a stigma that may make some vendors reluctant.

Also, some spam filters will easily erase most stuff coming from anywhere in Africa. So they may not have been able to read your email...

Then again, some others from SA has no problems...