bigway

24's new twist

What the hell was that?!? Why is charles back in in?
I wonder where his wife is. I thought Charles was in prison but CTU have him hidden away?
This series is really making up for the shit they spun us last season.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Bring back Spawn! She was only really annoying during the first 2 seasons when she kept getting herself kidnapped and arrested!:P

And sorry, there is no way Josh is Jack's son unless Rena Sofer had some of his sperm frozen! The timeline doesn't work. Whatever relationship they had was over before Jack started his military career and she married his brother. Plus, Jack was still happily married to Terry when the kid was born. Jack only "cheated" on Terry when they were seperated. He has way too much honor to have had an affair with his sister in law while he was still with Terry!

Oh yeah- back to the original post. All I can say is maybe the season will FINALLY start to get a little interesting. So far the writers seem to be really slacking and just re-using storylines for the past 5 seasons! (and not even the good ones!) When they bring back Spawn being cornered by the mountain lion while evading not only the police but a nuclear bomb, I know I'll be done with the show for good!

And Logan's wife is busy doing the nasty with Aaron! :P

I think the most troublesome question (besides "why do they keep recycling old characters?") is "who put that phone on the ledge?" And you know it will never get answered.

I'm so ashamed of myself for watching this show, but I can't stop. [:/]
www.WingsuitPhotos.com